-
Re: What color are your eyes?
Blue. Just blue. :(
May 10, 2005 -
Re: local dialect phrases/words
I hate American slang...but here's some off the top of my head: awesomely bad --something so bad, it's awesome chillin' --to sit back, relax. hang out. col' chillin' --a deeper ...
May 10, 2005 -
Re: What Are You Wearing?
grey sports bra, white spaghetti strap, blue undies w/ pink cherries on them, jeans, bare feets
May 10, 2005 -
Re: Evolution: fact or fiction?
The poetic waxing is tedious, and a bit tiresome at that.
May 10, 2005 -
Re: This Or That? (Please read 1st post, new rule added)
Divine, of course. Pierced or tattooed?
May 9, 2005 -
Re: This Or That? (Please read 1st post, new rule added)
Moment of trancendance. Chicago or Jesus Christ, Super Star?
May 9, 2005 -
Re: This Or That? (Please read 1st post, new rule added)
Trousers. It's a cooler word... Matches or lighter?
May 8, 2005 -
Re: This Or That? (Please read 1st post, new rule added)
Tap-dance, all the way. good jazz or bad death-metal?
May 8, 2005 -
Re: Phobias
Hooray phobias. As Qi will attest, I am a world of irrational fears. Here they are. In alphabetical order. Aichmophobia--needles (but really--trypanophobia, fear of injections) Arachnophobia--spiders
May 8, 2005 -
Re: This Or That? (Please read 1st post, new rule added)
Lemons! Maury or Jerry Springer?
May 8, 2005 -
Re: Junior Admins!
Mmmm, I love rock candy . . .
May 7, 2005 -
Re: I Am
Yay Matt! You've got the idea!
May 7, 2005 -
Re: Who's your idol?
Yes, but admiration and idolisation imply very different things. She wanted to know who our idols are. I don't happen to have any. I admire many people, I idolise none.
May 7, 2005 -
Re: Who's your idol?
Yes, indeed I have. I've been in many plays and a few musicals. And thanks emotion less, it's good to know someone here remembers these things. I love acting, I ...
May 7, 2005 -
Re: Who's your idol?
What's the face for?
May 7, 2005
