User avatar

Galatea

  • Randomosity Re: Looking for a particular poem - can you help?

    hecategirl is right, the fastest way to find it is to look through all your old posts, which you can do. If you can't find it then, it was probably ...

    May 13, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Gay men attracted by same scents as women

    Finally, a break through that might help eliminate the legal discrimination against homosexuals! ____________________________ Homosexual men respond in the same way as women to pheromones, or odors be

    May 12, 2005
  • Information Desk Archive Re: The Google Ads

    I don't like that all the ads tend to be scams. It's really very upsetting to me as a writer. However, I do like that they do not move, and ...

    May 12, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: local dialect phrases/words

    No it's really not, and in fact it's pretty stupid-sounding most of the time . . . pimp, hoe, bitches, bling-bling, my homies . . . I don't get it, ...

    May 12, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: cheaters

    Hm. I don't remember being involved with you Blue . . . I must've been sleeping. I will admit to having cheated, although it wasn't the biggest thing in the ...

    May 12, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: This Or That? (Please read 1st post, new rule added)

    Orlando Bloom. HOTT. Ruffles or Lays?

    May 12, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: I Hate American Idol

    No, they're bad singers. Being able to wail at the top of your lungs does not constitute talent. Most of them are completely technically inept. All okf them won't have ...

    May 11, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: I Hate American Idol

    Honey, it would never work. I've been praying for a "Next Broadway Star!!" or "Metropolitan Opera Idol!" or something, but I know it will never work. Creativity like that is ...

    May 11, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: This Or That? (Please read 1st post, new rule added)

    Hmm. Hard to say really....both? Naw. Kotor I. Gotta stick with the originals... red hair & freckles or blond hair & perfect tan?

    May 11, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Who's your idol?

    The thing is, any artist in the spotlight will have their gimmic, their thing, their show. That's all it is. Show.

    May 11, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Seen Any Movies Lately?

    Peh. I generally don't brag. I don't like doing it. Yet my singing is the one thing I am very willing to brag on, and at 18, after years of ...

    May 11, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Seen Any Movies Lately?

    PotO was...decent. It was the first show I saw on stage, so the more and more I see the movie, the less and less I enjoy it. Plus, as a ...

    May 11, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: cheaters

    Has anyone here ever been cheated on? Been a cheater yourself?? Go ahead and share. Ah, the joys of anonymity.

    May 11, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Fakin' Bakin

    To quote a friend--"Today's tans are tomorrow's wrinkles." The rub-on, spray-on, slop-on tans? Can I say ick?? Today's biggest stars are "porcelin" (hollywood talk for "pasty"), so why can't the ...

    May 10, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Who's your idol?

    Ani diFranco rocks my world.

    May 10, 2005


The things you are passionate about are not random, they are your calling.
— Fabienne Fredrickson