-
Re: Favorite musicals/stage musicals
Technically, PotO IS an opera. An opera is defined by the amount of dialogue in the production. Technically, any opera is a musical, but not every musical is an opera. ...
May 17, 2005 -
Re: Peta protestors
I have this thing about animal rights...I think it's all well and good--but frankly, fanatics get way out of hand. There is so much bad in the world right now, ...
May 16, 2005 -
Re: person above ya!
^ ^ ^ took my reply to Snoink's post
May 15, 2005 -
Re: what do girls/women like?
Okay. Darg...if you have a problem with a specific member, take your own advice and PM them. Second, the description of the Random Boards is as follows "This forum is ...
May 15, 2005 -
Re: what do girls/women like?
Yeah. We're big fakers. A guy says how he'd like to get laid and we say "Ew" or "Thanks for sharing..." but really we're agreeing whole heartedly. Or in conversations ...
May 15, 2005 -
Re: what do girls/women like?
I think women think about sex more than men. We're just more discreet about it.
May 15, 2005 -
Re: This Or That? (Please read 1st post, new rule added)
Win by cheating. You still won, right? Jousting or gladiators?
May 13, 2005 -
Re: Hi!!!! I'm new here!!!!!!!
I would like to publicly announce my alliance with QiGuai. As mother of the forum, I am required to protect all small creatures unable to speak for themselves. Therefore, Sureal, ...
May 13, 2005 -
Re: Are you a girl with kaleidoscope eyes?
I am, indeed, a girl with kaleidoscope eyes. I lead travelers to the river, and the boatman (Old Jon of Dreams) carries them away to the Sky with Diamonds. Hee. ...
May 13, 2005 -
Re: Battle Between Female Celebrities
Anne Hathaway (it's good to know there are females out there who know more than Pop Culture trivia. Areida, you made my day.) Valerie Solanas or Judy Rebick (If you ...
May 13, 2005 -
Re: Martial Arts
Qi says to PM him . . . I say, trust what he says. He knows more than anyone I know. ^_^.
May 13, 2005 -
Re: This Or That? (Please read 1st post, new rule added)
okay, TBR, Jet Li is FAR inferior to Bruce Lee. Period. The end. Arv, what's with the martial arts questions?? Wooden pencil. Definitly. Star Wars: Original or New Episodes?
May 13, 2005 -
Re: This Or That? (Please read 1st post, new rule added)
Tai Chi, no contest. My God. Chinese or Thai food?
May 13, 2005 -
Re: This Or That? (Please read 1st post, new rule added)
Knock 'em down!! My Big Fat Greek Wedding or Love Actually ?
May 13, 2005 -
Re: Fakin' Bakin
The five-times-in-one-day thing is an urban legend. Based on your skin colour, most tanning places won't let you do more than 2 hours a week, and that's in half-hour increments. ...
May 13, 2005
