-
Re: Is homosexuality a psychological disorder or is it inate?
But the bible has been changed to make homosexuality a sin, its been translated incorrectly by people in power who want to maintain a specific status-quo. The bible also says ...
Apr 8, 2008 -
Re: Abortions
The more I read that quoted paragraph the angrier I get. You have no idea what goes through a woman's mind when she considers an abortion, nor will you ever ...
Apr 8, 2008 -
Re: Abortions
This: I think we should kill the mentaly challenged people too. They are depended on people to much. Its to inconvienent to take care of them. Besides, that childs mine. ...
Apr 8, 2008 -
Re: Abortions
Commando, your use of sarcasm was completely inappropriate. It is clear to me that you have no ability to sympathize with someone who has to make the difficult choice to ...
Apr 8, 2008 -
Re: Is True Love Based on Compatabilty?
Let's remember that eHarmony is a business. They exist to make money, not to create the perfect couple.
Apr 7, 2008 -
Re: The Bible is a lie?
When religion became a political tool, the bible was corrupted by men. Why was the clergy so freaked out about the bible being regularly available to the masses? Because if ...
Apr 7, 2008 -
Re: Abortions
But its not a child! Forcing a child into a terrible life because of illegal abortions is morally questionable, in my mind. They way you belittle the decision is disgusting ...
Apr 1, 2008 -
Re: Sex Before Marriage
Marriage has never meant anything except female oppression and secure lineage for the upper class.
Apr 1, 2008 -
Re: Abortions
Your oversimplification of the decision is seriously offensive. You need to drop the sarcasm. Its profoundly insulting.
Apr 1, 2008 -
Re: Sex Before Marriage
But if it's just for self-pleasuring, I don't think it's right. Why not? What's wrong with pleasuring yourself? We're designed for pleasure, why not indulge?
Apr 1, 2008 -
Re: Sex Before Marriage
Okay. Sex before marriage was discouraged to keep upperclass wealth in the family. And really, the only people who were really encouraged to be chaste were women. Let's be honest, ...
Apr 1, 2008 -
Re: Abortions
If you read my previous posts, you'll notice I'm also opposed to abortion...for myself. But I refuse to deny that choice to other women. It is a necessary evil in ...
Mar 31, 2008 -
Re: Abortions
Incidentally, what about the men who impregnate these women? Are they not required to endure the consequences of their actions? Because I guarantee that the majority of young men who ...
Mar 31, 2008 -
Re: Existence of Hell
I love the Bible. Like any form of religion, I adore studying it. Nothing I have read has lead me to believe that Hell truly exists. I believe that the ...
Mar 31, 2008 -
Re: Existence of Hell
No, it doesn't. Just because I don't sleep with men doesn't mean I can't tell if a man is physically attractive. If God created everything, then God created evil. You ...
Mar 28, 2008
