User avatar

Galatea

  • Randomosity Re: This Or That? (Please read 1st post, new rule added)

    Titanic (the musical, HAH!) enlightenment and celibacy or human ignorance and constant companionship?

    May 18, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Freedom Tower

    *blinks* Okay. Trump is...special. 'Nuff said.

    May 18, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Evolution: fact or fiction?

    Oh Chanson, I highly recommend this musical to EVERYONE. It's an amazing piece. Really. Children of Eden by Stephen Schwartz. Wonderful piece, very inspiring.

    May 18, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Got a question...please answer!

    And at 250 you can give yourself a title if you wish.

    May 18, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Evolution: fact or fiction?

    Qi's right. Further more, all emotional experiences can be traced to chemical responses. I don't think there's anything in Wicca that says the Goddess reached out her benevolent hand and ...

    May 18, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: This Or That? (Please read 1st post, new rule added)

    World Peace. There will always be disease. And with world peace we'd be able to pool our resources to help create cures for the woser of the diseases out there. ...

    May 18, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Paris Hilton *inspired by Qi*

    Hear hear, duskglimmer! I couldn't agree more.

    May 18, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Wat is the point

    I'm sure the Powers that Be didn't intend for us to create bombs and guns and to hate one another and to kill and destroy. Unfortunately, being human gives us ...

    May 18, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Paris Hilton *inspired by Qi*

    We were discussing earlier--who actually likes Paris Hiltion? Does anyone? It seems to me most people absolutely hate the bitch. I know I do. She's a blemish on American society, ...

    May 18, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: This Or That? (Please read 1st post, new rule added)

    Mountains. Mountains. Mountains. I LOVE the mountains. red silk or black leather?

    May 18, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: This Or That? (Please read 1st post, new rule added)

    Eyes. I could live without my sense of smell. Live theatre or independant film?

    May 18, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    Hunter, you are quite the stud! You look a lot like someone I know...strange.

    May 18, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Angry!

    Good for you honey! I found one... I'm angry because I'm sick. AGAIN. Last month I had mono...I get like 2 weeks of health and now I have an icky ...

    May 18, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Angry!

    hmm, there'a a lot of angst running around here. I'm not feeling very ranty right now, so... *HUGS ALL AROUND* :elephant:

    May 17, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Wat is the point

    wat is the point What is the point? why did who ever put this planet put us there not to blow ourselfs up with nuclear bombs i doute Why did ...

    May 17, 2005


You can, you should, and if you’re brave enough to start, you will.
— Stephen King