User avatar

Galatea

  • Lounge, The Re: Who's your idol?

    actually, it does.

    May 20, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Sad Secret about Atlantis and why it disappeared

    Uh...I don't understand why this is in the debate forum. It's MYTH. Debate is for REAL things.

    May 20, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Music and influence

    Midnight honey, I'm from Colorado. I was in the 7th grade when Columbine happened. We know some of the people who were involved. These are questions that were not publicly ...

    May 20, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: All the things you can do with your fingers.

    Haha, that's dirty... What can I do with my fingers? I can think of something . . . but I can't post it here.

    May 20, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Music and influence

    Everything is good--in small doses. I worry about people who listen exclusively to angry/violent/pessimistic music, like Evanescence. I agree that too much of any negative talk/thinking can have a ser

    May 19, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Bullies you're either one our get bullied by one

    I was a supurb target in elementary school. Small, chubby, intellegent, new to the school...there was no end to the tears I shed. I have the tendancy to attract bad ...

    May 19, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Music and influence

    I'll use Columbine as an example. Everyone blamed violent video games, the media, Marilyn Manson . . . no one once stopped to wonder why Harris' and Klebold's parents never ...

    May 19, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Star Wars Premiere *SPOILER WARNING*

    I'm gonna include a spoiler warning in the header for those of us who HAVEN'T seen it and are unable to do so for the next few weeks! *cry*

    May 19, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Music and influence

    People always have a choice. "__________ made me do it!" is a terrible excuse.

    May 19, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Is this true?

    This is not my father. This is my brother. The ex-army reserve. *shudders*

    May 19, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: English class?

    I always do well in English class. I love English lit.

    May 18, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The things you wish you could say:

    For the love of all that is decent, for all our sakes, and for the salvation of the universe--LEARN TO SPEAK FUCKING ENGLISH!!!!

    May 18, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: A random YWS memory exercise

    honey, you're new.

    May 18, 2005
  • Fantasy Novels Re: THE TALE OF THE DRAGON JEWELS

    Punctuation is your friend. () . , ? " " etc. etc. etc. Spell check too. Use that. Please, for the love of all that is holy.

    May 18, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Who's your idol?

    Hate to break it to you honey, but she is not talented. Being unique and being talented are two very different things. She WAS unique when she came out. Now ...

    May 18, 2005


Why can't I put the entire Bee Movie in the quote generator? Would you prefer if I put in the Shrek script instead?
— CaptainJack