User avatar

Galatea

  • Randomosity Re: I Am Eating/Drinking A(n)...

    Nothing, because I'm a poor college student who is underfed by our lousy cafeteria.

    May 23, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: How do you post a picture?

    Okay, take your cute butt over to photobucket.com. Register for a free account, and then upload your photos to your new gallery. Under each picture you will have 3 boxes. ...

    May 23, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: What your Ambition

    Actress, performance artist, published poet.

    May 23, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Freedom Tower

    Snoink, that's a fabulous idea!!

    May 23, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: BARBIE MUST DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Interesting, Trinity. Barbies are just one note in a whole curtain of backround noise that encourages young women to do what it takes to become the ideal body type. Only ...

    May 23, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Music and influence

    I send that "blah blah" back at you Bobo. Everyone is responsible for their own actions. Period. The end. In my mind, there are no exceptions. Are people influenced by ...

    May 23, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Freedom Tower

    It'll be safe. Attacking monuments is not profitable, in the eyes of a terrorist. The WTC was the ultimate symbol of American afluence, and the hub of all important economic ...

    May 23, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    You know what's worse, anair?? Ashton Kutcher and Demi Moore. She could be his MOTHER, for chrissake!!

    May 23, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Who's the lump under YOUR covers?

    His name is Walton Jr. He's a teddy bear I've had as long as I can remember. Ocassionally the lump under my bed in my darling QiGuai. We habitually spend ...

    May 22, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: For my Father on his Birthday

    Aww, ar, I'm flattered!! I really like the beginning, snoink. I tried and tried to start it, but it didn't want to begin anywhere but there.

    May 22, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: For my Father on his Birthday

    He cried. Definitly. I talked to him on the phone, 'cause I'm away at school, and he absolutely loved it.

    May 22, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: What were the ingredients in the last thing you drank?

    carbonated water, high fructose corn syrup and/or sugar, caramel colour, phosphoric acid, caffiene, citric acid and natural flavors. mm, pepsi cola. Anair, yours sounds better.

    May 21, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Bad Pickup Lines

    That rose thing is SO sweet. This is the worst pick up line I have ever heard..... WARNING!! IT"S REALLY OFF-COLOUR!!! Hey baby, wanna go halfsies on a bastard?

    May 21, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Bad Pickup Lines

    Those pants are awesome! They'd look even better on my bedroom floor. If I said you look hot, would you take off your clothes? Is that a mirror in your ...

    May 21, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: local dialect phrases/words

    Purely Galatean-- That's hot! I'll use this for just about anything I think is particularly cool.

    May 21, 2005


I say, in matters of the heart, treat yo' self.
— Donna, Parks & Rec