User avatar

Galatea

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is Homosexuality Against Christianity?

    On the other hand, I believe that the idea that exploring sexuality as a part of our life is just an excuse to go out and do whatever the heck ...

    Jul 15, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortion

    And if people want to use abortion as birth control, they probably deserve whatever happens to them in alleyway abortions. I don't even know what to say. This comment made ...

    Jul 14, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortion

    I couldn'r bring myself to read the whole thing...but *gasp* I agree with Bobo on this one thing... If you're willing to have sex, you should be willing to face ...

    Jul 14, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is Homosexuality Against Christianity?

    God knows everything we think. Why, yes indeed. He knew us before we were formed after all. Wasn't it your Christ, Micah, who said "Let he who has not sinned ...

    Jul 14, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: "There is no terrorist threat" quote, Michael Moor

    According to Marx, capitalism is essential to the eventual creation of a socialist state.

    Jul 14, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: "There is no terrorist threat" quote, Michael Moor

    My comment about Moore was not intended to be contradictory. Everyone in politics lies. It's the way of things. He's a political activist, therefore everything he says ought to be ...

    Jul 13, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: "There is no terrorist threat" quote, Michael Moor

    You say proper education. In fact, you've cited education as a means of escaping the cycles of poverty. Tell me, then, in a working-class neighborhood--where parents can't afford to give ...

    Jul 12, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: "There is no terrorist threat" quote, Michael Moor

    Where, exactly, is it a written rule that documentaries HAVE TO be unbiased? In my experience with...you know... human beings , nothing is unbaised. Not even a documentary. Griffenkeeper... The ...

    Jul 12, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: "There is no terrorist threat" quote, Michael Moor

    Don't patronize me, Incan. I don't appreciate it.

    Jul 10, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: "There is no terrorist threat" quote, Michael Moor

    Challenging the economics of a country isn't challenging the existence of the country itself. I am not anti-American. I love my country with all my heart, however, I cannot sit ...

    Jul 9, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: "There is no terrorist threat" quote, Michael Moor

    You've never seen Farenheit. How can you pass such a judgement on a film you've never seen ? It may not be a documentary in the traditional sense of the ...

    Jul 8, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: My Grudge

    My list is longer than it should be. So much for positive energy.

    Jul 8, 2005
  • Writing Tips Re: I need first names!!

    I used to make up all kinds of nuts own languages and everything. Problem is, no one knew how to pronounce but me. So I've taken to borrowing from A) ...

    Jul 8, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Things you hate

    I don't hate. I strongly dislike. I strongly dislike: -children who are intentionally mean to other children -children who refuse to take responsiblity for their behaviour -children who think they ...

    Jun 30, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: How tall are you?

    5'2" baby! oh yeah!!! I LOVE being short!

    Jun 8, 2005


According to all known laws of aviation, there is no way a bee should be able to fly. Its wings are too small to get its fat little body off the ground.
— The Bee Movie