User avatar

Galatea

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Christian Debate and Discussion

    I like Qi's story. It made me smile. I've basically given up on the Christian idea of what (or who) God is. It's too restrictive, too confining, too hypocritical. On ...

    Jul 18, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Christian Debate and Discussion

    Surreal, you are my hero. Sometimes ;)

    Jul 18, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Evolution: fact or fiction?

    Hmm. That's one interpretation.

    Jul 18, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortion

    I don't care what the arguements are, really. My body is my body. And not a single person can tell me what to do with my body. I would never ...

    Jul 18, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortion

    But you are unable to experience the pain of childbirth, the fear of pregnancy, menstural cramps . . . that means you are lacking a point of reference that I ...

    Jul 17, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortion

    Humans are animals. We have rights. They have rights. See? Easy. Technically, a baby doesn't look like a baby until the end of the first trimester, unless you count life ...

    Jul 17, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortion

    No, I'm being realist. There's a difference. Is it my fault that you were born without a uterus, and therefore logically cannot run the risk of getting pregnant? Having personally ...

    Jul 17, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortion

    A teenage mother must accept the consiquences for her actions. Granted. But any pregnant woman has the right to choose what to do with her body. If her choice is ...

    Jul 17, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: "There is no terrorist threat" quote, Michael Moor

    Yes, but that's no excuse to feeling entitled to a lifestyle one hasn't worked for oneself.

    Jul 16, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: "There is no terrorist threat" quote, Michael Moor

    NO kidding. Our society breeds laziness. It nurtures is completely. I work in a day care in a rather up-scale neighborhood. There's a girl named Brooke who is going to ...

    Jul 16, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Evolution: fact or fiction?

    It was a quince.

    Jul 16, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Lost Boy

    Again with the Peter Pan metaphors. Oh well. Rip it to shreds. I want it fixed. ~~ Lost I wandered once the endless streets Empty eyed and soulless Broken-hearted Missing…something ...

    Jul 15, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Never Never Land (for my Peter Pan)

    It has it's problems, I want you guys to read it and fix them. This is my first in a loooong while, so go easy...but not too easy! I don't ...

    Jul 15, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Evolution: fact or fiction?

    If he's wise enough? You're 13 my darling. You presume to know the will of the Divine? That's terribly arrogant, if you ask me.

    Jul 15, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is Homosexuality Against Christianity?

    Actually, to get infected through saliva, you'd have to consume nearly a gallon. Ick. Ari--Could you just stop being straight one day and decide you prefer women to men? Its ...

    Jul 15, 2005


Proud people breed sad sorrows for themselves.
— Emily Bronte, Wuthering Heights