User avatar

Galatea

  • Lounge, The Re: Things you hate

    I hate mean children. I hate feeling helpless. I hate depression. I hate taking pills for depression. I hate myself when I forget my pills. I hate gyno appointments and ...

    Jul 26, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    Just what it says. I thought 101 pages, though impressive, are a little hard to handle. GO!

    Jul 26, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortion

    I have been raped as well. At another time in my life, long after that event, there was a risk of pregnancy when, after having sex with my then-boyfriend, we'd ...

    Jul 25, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortion

    There are plenty of traumatizing things in this world that we let continue. Trauma that isn't a choice, either. Abortion is a choice, and as a women, I don't like ...

    Jul 25, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Evolution: fact or fiction?

    No, I want you to give up the universals and learn to debate like an adult. Yes, you are only 14, but I prefer not to make excuses for people. ...

    Jul 25, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortion

    Alleviating work?? My goodness, I pity the woman you impregnate (if it is to be).

    Jul 25, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: I miss my girlfriend

    I miss you too, my love. I also miss razzles. Fuckin-A those were the best candies!

    Jul 25, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Evolution: fact or fiction?

    All the universal 'you's have to leave your arguements, Sponson. Not all of us are Christians, you know. FURTHER MORE, not all of us are fundamentalist or literalists either. Get ...

    Jul 25, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Evolution: fact or fiction?

    I have a relationship with the Goddess. Works for me. As for evolution...why is it not possible that the Divine influenced evolution and that the creation stories that exist in ...

    Jul 25, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Christian Debate and Discussion

    The Senior Pastor at the church my parents attend gave this sermon today, I absolutly loved it for its honesty and its openness. SO I thought to share it with ...

    Jul 25, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortion

    You keep saying murder! I had this discussion with my Aunt, a well-respected Nurse Practitioner in the Denver area. Technically it isn't murder. Especially if you have the abortion before ...

    Jul 24, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Christian Debate and Discussion

    Snoink--Self-destruction on any level is bad. Like I said, whatever energy I put out into the Universe, I will recieve back upon myself threefold. That means (good energy=good x 3) ...

    Jul 24, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Organized Religion (Branch off of "What religion are yo

    You know, I had a very very similar experience, but I reached out to my Mother, Goddess, Lady and Crone of all. It was much the same sensations you describe. ...

    Jul 23, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Christian Debate and Discussion

    Eh. Technically, the whole Lucifer thing isn't even in the Bible. But what good is an all-powerful-riteous protagonist without a slightly-less-powerful-but-evil antagonist. It makes a good story, and

    Jul 23, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: "There is no terrorist threat" quote, Michael Moor

    He voted against bills that included military spending as pork-barrel benefits. He felt as though spending on the troops should be straight foreward, and I happen to agree. Don't believe ...

    Jul 22, 2005


"I love you as certain dark things are to be loved, in secret, between the shadow and the soul."
— Pablo Neruda