User avatar

Galatea

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Sexual Harrassment

    Sexual harrassment laws aren't harsh enough, I think. The problem being our judicial system. In any situation, someone is assumed innocent before proven guilty. That's all well and good, but ...

    Jul 28, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: SO RANDOMISH

    Laguna Beach was almost filmed at my highschool instead, heh.

    Jul 28, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Self Harm

    I tend to be everyone's Mommy. I'm just one of those people who enjoys taking care of others. But when I have problems? The people I've helped either disappear or ...

    Jul 28, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Evolution: fact or fiction?

    On a genetic level, race is indeterminable. Besides, read the Bible. There were other people in the wilderness once Adam and Eve had been cast out. God told his two ...

    Jul 28, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Christian Debate and Discussion

    Since when do these debates really accomplish anything anyway. More and more its looking like just a big waste of time. We get frustrated at people we haven't met and ...

    Jul 28, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Monologues--I need help!

    Thanks for the help??

    Jul 27, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Things You Love

    Yes. I think they're pretty. My left one has a mole right next to the nipple, its unique. They're perky and young and fairly sized. Why shouldn't I like my ...

    Jul 27, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Monologues--I need help!

    Any of you actors out there! Can you point me to a piece you did or saw done that you just love? I'm looking to expand my repetoire. If you ...

    Jul 27, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Things You Love

    -children -babies -sunflowers -jon -school -reading -writing -jon -acting -singing -putting on makeup -designing costumes -sleeping on car trips -organization -packing -jon -being with jon -being with

    Jul 27, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    I love this picture. Its a modified headshot, but I think its pretty. I rarely find myself attractive in photographs. These are all tucked away in the first picture thread, ...

    Jul 27, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Christian Debate and Discussion

    Bad things aren't sin if I don't choose to label them as such.

    Jul 27, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Things you hate

    Griffen, you need to lighten up bud. Seriously. I hate boys who think that when a woman dresses a certain way, she is asking for something. I hate girls who ...

    Jul 27, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Christian Debate and Discussion

    Good and evil DO exist, hence the law of threefold. Its much more attractive to be good than bad, but either decision is one that is made for a reason. ...

    Jul 26, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortion

    Many marrie couples also find themselves in the situation where they don't want/cannot raise a child but are pregnant regardless of precautions taken. Men don't know. Men simply DO NOT ...

    Jul 26, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortion

    So much can go wrong, even during well protected intercourse as well. I've known incredibly responsible people who has used condoms and birth control pills and have still ended up ...

    Jul 26, 2005


Despite everything, it's still you.
— TobyFox