-
Re: Monologues--I need help!
Wow, J. thanks!
Aug 2, 2005 -
Re: Christian Debate and Discussion
This is all based upon the assumption that there is 'God' in the Christian sense of the word, that 'He' is particular about which of 'His' children get into heaven ...
Aug 2, 2005 -
Re: How Do We Decide Sexual Preference?
Sponson, you seem to assume that all homosexuals do is f**k. Homosexual people enjoy the physical pleasures of being in love with someone just like I enjoy the physical pleasures ...
Aug 2, 2005 -
Re: Indian Names
I agree. It's disrespectful.
Aug 1, 2005 -
Re: The Official Goodbye/Departure Thread
I'm here babies! I'm here!
Jul 31, 2005 -
Re: I miss my girlfriend
Going to? What's that's supposed to mean, Z?
Jul 31, 2005 -
Re: US Muslim Scholars issue Fatwa against terrorism
It's about time.
Jul 30, 2005 -
Re: I miss my girlfriend
I miss the simplicity of being 2 I miss the joy of being 6 I miss the fear of being 13 I miss innocence I miss childhood I miss infallible ...
Jul 30, 2005 -
Re: Organized Religion (Branch off of "What religion are yo
Its all based on perception! A religion without deities such as Taoism or Buddhism and many pagan nature-based religions as well can be without a central figure to worship and ...
Jul 29, 2005 -
Re: What's On Your iPod?
I don't have an iPod!! HA!
Jul 29, 2005 -
Re: What are you listening to at the moment?
crickets and wind
Jul 29, 2005 -
Re: What are you listening to at the moment?
Myself. Singing italian and doing vocalise!
Jul 29, 2005 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)
Areida, you're gorgerous!
Jul 29, 2005 -
Re: Self Harm
Girl, Interrupted. Great film, better book.
Jul 29, 2005 -
Re: Monologues--I need help!
That's a really great piece! Never made the final cut eh? Means I can use it!! Rei, thanks too. It always helps to have variety in my repetoire!
Jul 29, 2005
