-
Re: The Devil and Harry Potter?
Magic in the Harry Potter world is a tool. A knife may be used for good or bad, but the person holding the knife makes that decision. Magic is the ...
Aug 3, 2005 -
Re: The Devil and Harry Potter?
Harry Potter doesn't even come close to modeling true witch craft or wizardry in any sense of either word. There is no Satanism, nor Paganism. Its a story, nothing more. ...
Aug 2, 2005 -
Re: Christian Debate and Discussion
Let it go. Not going to warn you guys again.
Aug 2, 2005 -
Re: Indian Names
No. Its mindless stereotyping of a large group of people. No good ever comes of that.
Aug 2, 2005 -
Re: Christian Debate and Discussion
Snoink he doesn't believe in the radical stuff. He presents it in a manner to suggest he wishes to criticize the fundamentalist radical Christians running around these days. I'm so ...
Aug 2, 2005 -
Re: Indian Names
Actually, they were sued and forced to change it. See? It works out perfectly. Like I said, its as if I hit you as hard as I can, then while ...
Aug 2, 2005 -
Re: Christian Debate and Discussion
Thank you. A site erected by a true christian hater. You can tell after just a few minutes at this place that s/he truely despises the church. Any thoughts as ...
Aug 2, 2005 -
Re: Chinese socks vs. American socks
*blinks* millions of people are starving world wide, Sudan is falling apart at the seams, HIV and AIDS infection is growing at an alarming rate and Bush is worried about ...
Aug 2, 2005 -
Re: Indian Names
Snoink--it shouldn't be insulting? Can you really decide what is and isn't insulting to other people?? Seriously.
Aug 2, 2005 -
Re: Christian Debate and Discussion
Okay, okay, okay. Enough. From eveyone. I don't care if God came down from Mt. Sinai HIMSELF and spoke to you PERSONALLY. It is simply bad form to show pity ...
Aug 2, 2005 -
Re: Indian Names
One person may not find a term insulting, but many terms get abssorbed into the main-stream and begin to create a non-chalant atmosphere regarding very touchy issues. By adding to ...
Aug 2, 2005 -
Re: Christian Debate and Discussion
This seems like a point of view.
Aug 2, 2005 -
Re: Indian Names
Sam, again I say--where do you get off telling other people what they should and should not find insulting? That is not your place! I don't get to decide your ...
Aug 2, 2005 -
Re: Christian Debate and Discussion
Yes, this is the only side of Micah we see. Therefore, this is all we have to base her personality off of. Why should we hold back on feeling insulted ...
Aug 2, 2005 -
Re: Indian Names
Its not fair to assume what minorities do and do not want done with their names. Who are we to say that someone shouldn't be insulted?? I might as well ...
Aug 2, 2005
