User avatar

Galatea

  • Randomosity Re: Monologues--I need help!

    Thankies lover, that's SO hilarious. Its funny to imagine doing it myself, anyway.

    Aug 5, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Dawning of Eve

    Snoink--the change in meter is intentional, to mirror the 'jarring' change that's taking place within Eve Jenna--thanks for the compliment. You'll will soon learn that I'm hardly a Christian, and ...

    Aug 4, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Monologues--I need help!

    Hey!! 5'2" is NOT little!!! *glares at sab and Qi respectively* I've done several auditions with pieces intended to be intimidating. Oh, and the yelling Qi, is simply one interpretation. ...

    Aug 4, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Indian Names

    THANKYOU Rei.

    Aug 4, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Things You Love

    aww. Love you too!

    Aug 4, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Monologues--I need help!

    I'm actually not permitted to perform original unpublished works for class or school auditions, and it's highly looked-down-upon in the professional world, but thanks all the same!

    Aug 4, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Things You Love

    pink sweatpants that are new and still fuzzy!

    Aug 4, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Chinese socks vs. American socks

    Heehee, thanks.

    Aug 4, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Things you hate

    I hate ice skating.

    Aug 4, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Sexual Harrassment

    Rules are different now. If a woman asks a man to quit looking at her in a way she percieves to be offensive, and he doesn't, he can be sued. ...

    Aug 4, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Dawning of Eve

    Pretty a-typical for me, but I liked it. I've been on kind of an Eden kick lately. *~* Betwixt the perfect rows of ripe fruit trees God's first Children in ...

    Aug 3, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Evolution: fact or fiction?

    I know nothing of genetics.

    Aug 3, 2005
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Swearing is NOT allowed - Rule 2 Reinforcement

    To fear the use of a word only increases its power.

    Aug 3, 2005
  • Official Polls Re: What don't you like about YWS?

    The infantile bickering and whining. I know I have been a part too...but I try to avoid it... I deal with it enough at the daycare I work at. It ...

    Aug 3, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Evolution: fact or fiction?

    You all know what was deleted. Apparently we are unable to handle ourselves. These petty bickerings are getting more and more frequent. Just stop. I don't care who did what ...

    Aug 3, 2005


Review others the way you want to be reviewed.
— RavenAkuma