User avatar

Galatea

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: How Do We Decide Sexual Preference?

    Rock on!

    Aug 20, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Child discipline

    I've was swatted as a child, but only under very extreme circumstances--and only when I was doing something that was a very immediate danger to myself, like running out into ...

    Aug 20, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Public, Private, or Home School.

    Griffin, I dislike the implication you have made about being wiser than myself. I cannot attest as to whether or not I am a wise person--that would be self-importance. My ...

    Aug 19, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Public, Private, or Home School.

    Public Schools: I spent the majority of my elementary school years friendless. Middle school was a joke, and a hell hole. I hated my highschool utterly and completely. I went ...

    Aug 18, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: The Goth'O'Matic

    Its so fun! And awesomely cheesy! Hooray for the Goth'O'Matic!

    Aug 15, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: The Goth'O'Matic

    Create Your Own Darkly Gothic Poem Here :arrow: And then post your own 'original' works here!

    Aug 15, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: PLEASE TELL ME--Does this look cheesy??

    Very Avant Garde. Me likey!

    Aug 15, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Christian Debate and Discussion

    God IS vast and infinite, but because he is so, he is not past our capabilities. Why would he create man if they were to be totally unaware of his ...

    Aug 9, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Monologues--I need help!

    Uhm, monologues from the amazing film Illuminata. I finally got around to transcribing them... Illuminata Jon Turturro RACHEL I can live my life without you! And there’s something more…I can’t ...

    Aug 9, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya! part deux

    Yeah. 180 pages is way too long. Go!

    Aug 9, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Tattoos

    Love them! Right up there with piercings in my book, I can't wait to get my first one.

    Aug 8, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Monologues--I need help!

    You crack me up, babe.

    Aug 5, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Monologues--I need help!

    Some monologues require a certain...look. Being 5'2", white, freckled and red-headed, I'm not sure any such recitation would go over well.

    Aug 5, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Christian Debate and Discussion

    Indeed. As well as the idea that you're experiences with the Divine are any more valid than my own.

    Aug 5, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Monologues--I need help!

    Anything else, anyone?

    Aug 5, 2005


The necessary beauty in life is in giving yourself to it completely, only later will it clarify itself and become coherent.
— Richard Linklater