User avatar

Galatea

  • Lounge, The Re: Rave bust, Fascism at its best

    Sounds like this writer was pissed off that they got busted and wrote a highly exaggerated account.

    Aug 23, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Life and Death

    You assume that God governs our existence to the very detail. I certainly do not believe this is true.

    Aug 23, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Child discipline

    Its conditioning, not brainwashing. Children need to learn what is and is not acceptable in order to function properly in their daily lives.

    Aug 23, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: tye dye!!

    Love it? Hate it? Wear it all the time?? I LOVE tyedye. I love doing it, I love wearing it, I love selling it. I dunno why, its just a ...

    Aug 23, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Packing for school

    Mount Vernon is way small too. 3600, including the college (which itself is only 1150). The library on campus doubles as the town library. eek. This is me putting off ...

    Aug 22, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Life and Death

    But we can remember our past lives. There are a great number of wiccans in-tune enough with themselves and the universe that they are able to remember whole lives! I ...

    Aug 22, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: I'm Back!

    You!!! *pounce*

    Aug 22, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Life and Death

    I believe in reincarnation. Our souls learn from this life and then move on to the next to learn again.

    Aug 21, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Child discipline

    it wanted to be "i've been" but then i changed my mind and wanted to say "i was". . . . . . you're impossible . . .

    Aug 21, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Song at your funeral

    This is such a depressing thread. I refuse to have a funeral. When I die, I want a party with flowers and sweets and dancing and bright colours and loud ...

    Aug 21, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Packing for school

    Don't wanna!!! Advice? Comments? Anything y'all think I ought to take with me?

    Aug 21, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Are humans just animals?

    This is assuming that God has in fact chosen a People to be his. Or that God exists at all.

    Aug 21, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Child discipline

    *blinks* oops. And you don't even reply to my post either!!!!

    Aug 21, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: Have you guys read these books?

    To be honest, I haven't heard of any of those texts. Every single person here needs to read Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card. Its the most amazing book ever.

    Aug 20, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya! part deux

    ^^ I want the woman in your avvie. Yum!

    Aug 20, 2005


You walk into this room at your own risk, because it leads to the future, not a future that will be but one that might be. This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace.
— Rod Serling