User avatar

Galatea

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: some slam poetry

    Half the 'good' of any slam piece is the reading. Lots of shouting and anger and passion. I needed to get this on paper and out of my mouth, even ...

    Aug 25, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Child discipline

    My mom teaches Love & Logic parenting classes. Its absolutely amazing stuff. Takes some time to get used to, but it works fabulously.

    Aug 25, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Boys in Eyeliner

    angst n : an acute but unspecific feeling of anxiety; usually reserved for philosophical anxiety about the world or about personal freedom Main Entry: angst Part of Speech: noun Definition: ...

    Aug 25, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Child discipline

    But they're probably snotty and spoiled and generally unresponsive to authority.

    Aug 25, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: tye dye!!

    John Deere = fancy tractors and such for rich red-neck posers

    Aug 25, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: some slam poetry

    For those of you who don't know, slam poetry is poetry that is memerized and then performed before a panel of fellow poet-judges. Its really fun, and full of anger. ...

    Aug 25, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Great words

    verisimilitude

    Aug 24, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Boys in Eyeliner

    Define success...and 'good music', and then explain how the eyeliner contributed in any manner whatsoever that was not purely aesthetic or theatrical. None of the male musicians I listen to ...

    Aug 24, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Great words

    poignant indigo influorescence incandescent magic Eden innocent orgasm

    Aug 24, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Boys in Eyeliner

    You can have art without 'angst'. I guess I should rephrase...I don't do teenage 'no one loves me everyone hates me o i bemoan my existence' angst. Artists have passion. ...

    Aug 24, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Boys in Eyeliner

    Artists and atheletes. I don't do angst.

    Aug 24, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Rave bust, Fascism at its best

    offense sir, but your English is as bad as your childs. Its not ths same issue. Opposition/support of war and rave busts aren't quite in the same league, or category.

    Aug 23, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Things you hate

    Me to! I can't stand being condescended to. I hate E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-I-N-G Emo/pop-punk/pop-goth

    Aug 23, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: tye dye!!

    You people are NO fun!! You be troubled teenagers all you like, it wears out quickly. Its more work to be angsty than it is to be cheerful. Frankly, I ...

    Aug 23, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Violence and sex make you go blind!

    That The BLEEP DO We Know was an freaking awsome film....

    Aug 23, 2005


Reading is one form of escape. Running for your life is another.
— Lemony Snicket