User avatar

Galatea

  • Randomosity Re: Annoying commercials

    Anyone see the Quizno's Subs commercials with the weird hampster-things and the annoying songs? I loved them! But everyone else seemed to think they were scary...

    Aug 28, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Suggestive Adverts

    Sab, the problem arises when unrealistic expectations are introduced by the media and then indoctrinated into society at large. This is a huge problem, especially for women, in the states. ...

    Aug 28, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Great words

    mote asinine hub adolescence beyond maiden-head

    Aug 26, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Your Fantasy Funeral (or real)

    I shall live forever.

    Aug 26, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Suggestive Adverts

    Sex sells. But I feel as though none of these advertising companies realize the damage they're doing to American youth.

    Aug 26, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Cow

    Turkeys drown in the rain, because they look up to see where the water is coming from. By they by: And just for kicks: I love the second one...heh.

    Aug 26, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: my sushi blueboy

    Love it!

    Aug 26, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: blame it on the ghandi aka your shirt is angry

    'bickered and bayed' wants to be 'bickered and brayed '. it makes more sense gramatically, but poems like this don't really need to make sense, now do they? I like ...

    Aug 26, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Things you hate

    AMEN!! I hate our society--which turns 12 yr olds into sex-objects.

    Aug 26, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Child discipline

    I suffer from cronic depression, a chemical imbalance that requires constant medication. It has very little to do with how I was treated as a child. Medication for thereputic purposes ...

    Aug 26, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Gas

    Uh, DUH!

    Aug 25, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Incompetance That Is Great Clips

    AHHHHH! So, I go in this morning with several photos of what I want my hair to be like. Like my hair ALWAYS is. No length lost, nothing fancy, just ...

    Aug 25, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Gas

    I should spend $12 to fill up my stupid gas tank. $27.46!! That's almost as much as I spent on my stupid hair today.

    Aug 25, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Bands You Worship

    uhm...I like bands. Worship? Nope. Too much popular untalented people out there. Why worship people who are less talented than me as vocalists, actors and musicians?

    Aug 25, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: some slam poetry

    Read Valerie Solanas' SCUM Manifesto . It's...special. But along those same lines.

    Aug 25, 2005


Poetry is my cheap means of transportation. By the end of the poem the reader should be in a different place from where he started. I would like him to be slightly disoriented at the end, like I drove him outside of town at night and dropped him off in a cornfield.
— Billy Collins