User avatar

Galatea

  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    That second pic is all *come hither*y. Me likey :)

    Aug 31, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Your Fantasy Wedding (or real)

    I want cupcakes ^_^

    Aug 31, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Biblical Contradictions

    The men who wrote the bible? I think the more important question here is the men who translated the bible. King James, for example, basically re-wrote the thing. The early ...

    Aug 31, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    Heh...cowboy party. OOOH! I had High Tea in 2 places on different continents last year! In Edinborough and in Hong Kong. Just random facts for y'all. I'll put China pics ...

    Aug 31, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Your Fantasy Wedding (or real)

    Outside, in autumn, on May 23?

    Aug 31, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Your Fantasy Wedding (or real)

    It changes a lot from year to year, however. Once, I wanted a sailor wedding. Then in Washington Park, near where I grew up. Now I'm sure I want a ...

    Aug 31, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Biblical Contradictions

    Unless you happen to believe that killing IS murder.

    Aug 31, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    2/10, because I am mentally incapable of finding 12 year old humor funny.

    Aug 31, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: I am Empress Kat... who are you?

    Oh! New favorite person! YOU QUOTED THE SOUND OF MUSIC! Hurrah!!!!

    Aug 30, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Annoying commercials

    Bill Cosby is an idiot. I heard a poet say in a reading on Friday: "Sitcoms are where old comedians go to die."

    Aug 30, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Biblical Contradictions

    "Thou shalt not kill", right? In the very same new testament there's a whole flock of laws that end in stoning (Leviticus). There is also several passage that state "You ...

    Aug 30, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Life and Death

    Quote the bible and pretend to understand it? The interpretation I used was straight from a man I highly respect--the Senior Pastor at my parent's church. Think he's just pretending ...

    Aug 30, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Life and Death

    Satan or Lucifer? I know technically they're the same, but the angel Lucifer was created as a myth by the early Catholic church. They've become associated, but I think they ...

    Aug 30, 2005
  • Information Desk Archive Re: JustGoat.com

    The idea is to create a site more geared towards writing than this one is, especially for older members who really want something more than "OMG it was so good!!!". ...

    Aug 30, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Your Fantasy Wedding (or real)

    Sab: Hand-Fasting is the Wiccan equivolent of marriage. The couple's hands are fasted together, symbolically with ribbons or twine, for eternity, and that night they usually perform the Great Rite--th

    Aug 30, 2005


That smells like the inside of a tropical rainforest.
— Yoshikrab's friend