User avatar

Galatea

  • Other Poetry Re: a poem (warning, this piece has a lot of adult language)

    Somewhat biased? If you know me at all, you know I'm brutally honest when it comes to these things. Would I put it in an anthology? No. Of course not. ...

    Sep 8, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: a poem (warning, this piece has a lot of adult language)

    Sound good to whom, fire? Are you the grand master of what is or isn't good poetry anymore? Read through this whole forum. Every poetry section. There's a LOT that ...

    Sep 8, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Cosmetic Surgery

    I heartily agree. We, as a society, are so very willing to criticize other countries for their unfair treatment of women regarding cosmetics. Footbinding, clitorectimy, female castration, neck rings,

    Sep 8, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: How Do We Decide Sexual Preference?

    Bobo, again with the assumption that homosexuals are homosexual in order to have sex. Its just not true. Love is love. Yeah, maybe its unorthodox, and they will most likely ...

    Sep 8, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Leadership

    Tangents happen, guys. I can't see what the big deal is. Oh no! The thread I started is off topic! I'm going to die!!...its ridiculous. When there is an honest-to-Goddess ...

    Sep 8, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Labels

    Feminist Liberal Hippie Theatre chick 's'me

    Sep 8, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Labels

    Labels are for other people to talk about you behind your back.

    Sep 7, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: a poem (warning, this piece has a lot of adult language)

    I think its a pretty interesting commentary on how we talk to one another in American society. Its FUNNY. Espeically that last bit. You people take yourselfs too seriously. You ...

    Sep 7, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Russian Letter

    S-C-A-M Get rid of it as FAST as you possibly can.

    Sep 7, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    SK, you look like my little brother. No joke!

    Sep 7, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Illegal Drugs

    Why doesn't the government just step in and tell us everything that we can and can't do. Seems to me that Big Brother has more important things than making sure ...

    Sep 6, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Sup homies?! Fo shizzle yo!...or something to that effect...

    HAHAHAHAHAHAHA I love you, dude.

    Sep 2, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Banning Breeds

    Just like with bad kids---some dogs are treated badly as pups and turn out agressive.

    Sep 2, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Things You Love

    acting children

    Sep 1, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Your Fantasy Wedding (or real)

    Hand fast....

    Sep 1, 2005


Overripe sushi, The master Is full of regret.
— Buson