User avatar

Galatea

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: How Do We Decide Sexual Preference?

    Marriage has been around for a good, long while. In Wicca, we believe that any sexual joining is a sacred marriage, dictated by the worship of the Goddess at the ...

    Sep 12, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Christian Debate and Discussion

    The Bible doesn't say Adam had a wife named Lillith. That's the point. It was cut out. A strong women was very very dangerous in the younger years of your ...

    Sep 12, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Cosmetic Surgery

    I think liposuction is the most degrading of those activities. Tattoo and pierce work are a celebration of one's body. They served (and still do in some cultures) as a ...

    Sep 12, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: vch! a monologue for class

    R RATED!!!! I have a secret. I have a secret and I'll share it with you. Some rights of passage are only worth the experience. This one though, this one ...

    Sep 12, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Anyone in Debate?

    I did Forensics (or Interp, whichever you prefer) in HS. I loved it, too.

    Sep 11, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: a poem (warning, this piece has a lot of adult language)

    Ieatworms, you are my new favorite person!

    Sep 11, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Mcdonalds Vs. Obese People

    *blinks* Did...did you two just agree...?

    Sep 11, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: a poem (warning, this piece has a lot of adult language)

    Incan, dictionary definitions aren't what I'm looking for--otherwise I wouldn't have asked. Besides, I found your definitions rather convoluted. Erethror, that's what people said about Ginsberg, not t

    Sep 11, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Mcdonalds Vs. Obese People

    Here I go on a tangent... The problem with the fast food industry is that is serves their interest to have us overweight. In fact, it serves several multi-billion dollar ...

    Sep 11, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Discover Your Religion!

    You scored as Paganism. Your beliefs are most closely aligned with those of paganism, Wicca, or a similar earth-based religion. You may also follow a Native American religion. Paganism 100% ...

    Sep 11, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: a poem (warning, this piece has a lot of adult language)

    What gives something artistic merrit? What makes something art? What makes poetry poetry? Why?

    Sep 10, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Cosmetic Surgery

    My aunt had gastric bypass surgery, which is reserved for those who suffer because they've screwed up their metabolisms so much with yoyo diets and other crap that it seems ...

    Sep 9, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Cosmetic Surgery

    Again you fail to see the connection. Cosmetic surgery is just one way that 'other's are demeaned in our society. I can't see how encouraging self-mutilation, regardless of who is ...

    Sep 9, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Cosmetic Surgery

    You obviously missed the correlation, katie. How we treat our own bodies DIRECTLY RELATES to how we treat other's. The way the obese, the elderly, the short, the curvy are ...

    Sep 9, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Cosmetic Surgery

    sad to be 14 and already so brainwashed. Age and wisdom are a gift. And the choice to remove one's age reflects the way the elderly are treated nowadays. Shoved ...

    Sep 8, 2005


Thou call'dst me a dog before thou hadst cause. But, since I am a dog, beware my fangs.
— Shylock, The Merchant of Venice