User avatar

Galatea

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Cosmetic Surgery

    So, having my clitoral hood pierced is conformism? Wow, that's news to me.

    Sep 14, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Life and Death

    Quit it or I'll lock the thread. This bickering is pointless.

    Sep 14, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Ashes

    He's...uhm...being sarcastic.

    Sep 14, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Cosmetic Surgery

    Why are they different, though? Technically, all piercings are body piercings.

    Sep 14, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: How Do We Decide Sexual Preference?

    Definitly. I'll take a look at those links and see if I can't find the Book of Mormon, for sure. It never hurts to be educated.

    Sep 13, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: My apology and resignation

    I appreciate your maturity Bobo, but really, the apology is unneccessary. We all do and say things that we do not mean, or in an uninformed or ignorant tone. We're ...

    Sep 13, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: How Do We Decide Sexual Preference?

    Its because you believe there is no divine inspiration. I have asked you before not to call my religion an 'excuse' and I will ask again. I don't think you ...

    Sep 13, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: How Do We Decide Sexual Preference?

    No, we're not polygamists. Not in the sense that one man marries many women. We hand-fast once, but the soul can marry many times. Our souls are contstantly intertwined.

    Sep 13, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Cosmetic Surgery

    I have a piercing no one can see. It's used to enhance pleasure, and its very aestheticly pleasing. I think. Ear piercings are all well and good, but there's much ...

    Sep 13, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Leadership

    Lotsa HE'S there, sab...

    Sep 13, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: msn servers

    I've been having problems too. Just be patient, exit everything (including the messanger) and try again, while nothing else is happening on your comp.

    Sep 12, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: a poem (warning, this piece has a lot of adult language)

    Art is art because someone, somewhere decides to call it art. Its that simple.

    Sep 12, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Christian Debate and Discussion

    There are actually two versions of the creation story in the bible. One in which Adam and Eve are created as equals, one in which Eve is taken from Adam's ...

    Sep 12, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Cosmetic Surgery

    Thankyou, rei. Besides, last I checked, getting your cheek pierced didn't involve major surgery...or even anesthesia.

    Sep 12, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Christian Debate and Discussion

    But its well known that women during Biblical times were regarded as little better than a man's property. They were horses, oxes, asses...simply chattal. That mentality comes through, especially in ...

    Sep 12, 2005


People with writer's blocks should get together and build a castle.
— Love