User avatar

Galatea

  • Other Poetry Re: a poem (warning, this piece has a lot of adult language)

    I wasn't asking you, Incan, I was asking Erethror. I want his opinion, NOT yours. We've had plenty of it. I can't argue with you and you know it, so ...

    Sep 17, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Approaching The Singularity...

    Every empire at the pinacle of it's grandure has spectacularly crumbled to dust. I expect nothing less of the United States, and any who follow.

    Sep 17, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Are humans just animals?

    Koko is a gorilla. Not that that matters, but in comparing humans to chimps...using a gorilla seems out of place. HOWEVER (to contradict myself, haha) gorillas, chimps, orangutans and humans ...

    Sep 17, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Art

    Van Gogh didn't sell a single painting while he was alive, despite his brilliance. He was actually regarded as an eccentri and generally ignored by the public. So really, the ...

    Sep 17, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: a poem (warning, this piece has a lot of adult language)

    First, less old english. This is the 21st century. Secondly, what is 'proper poetry' exactly anyway?

    Sep 17, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Christian Debate and Discussion

    Despite our differences hon, we agree on one thing. Religion, no matter what it is, should never be used to support violence and hate against others.

    Sep 16, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Christian Debate and Discussion

    it's intellectually dishonest to use the Bible merely when it suits your purposes. Like using the Bible to justify slavery, and the holocaust, and anti-abortion violence, and blatent discrimination ag

    Sep 16, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Art

    What is art? What isn't art? Why? Who is qualified to define what art is? What about the different sections of art? Poetry, painting, sculpture, theatre, performance art, modern it ...

    Sep 16, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Christian Debate and Discussion

    How is it intellectual dishonesty to use the Bible to support myself? I've read it, done extensive Bible study...just because I'm not a Christian doesn't mean I'm an idiot. In ...

    Sep 16, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: How Do We Decide Sexual Preference?

    I admit to using a poor example. However, I still think asking what causes homosexuality is like asking what causes heterosexuality.

    Sep 15, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: How Do We Decide Sexual Preference?

    What causes homosexuality? You make it sound like a terminal illness or something. I've always believed that homosexual people just exist, like heterosexual people just exist. Its as normal as ...

    Sep 15, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Your "name"!

    Clitty Cummings HAHAHAHHAHAHA I nearly died laughing. Done the other way, it's Reba Washington Done the OTHER way (middle name + street you live on currently) Rian Heritage

    Sep 14, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Christian Debate and Discussion

    Unless He didn't. In which case, He is not omnipotent after all, and certainly more human than makes anyone comfortable.

    Sep 14, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Christian Debate and Discussion

    Lillith was removed becauase of what she implied about women and their power over men.

    Sep 14, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Avril Lavigne - Blonde and Engaged

    Why should any one care, anyway? There are hundreds of homeless out on the streets, people starving to death in our own country and you're worried about Avril Lavigne?? Talk ...

    Sep 14, 2005


Talent is something that comes from within; it has nothing to do with age.
— AURORA