User avatar

Gahks

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi, I'm Huntress!

    Hey there from England! Welcome to YWS! Hope you have fun here. Look forward to seeing some of your work. Catch you later, Gahks (pronounced 'garks') :D

    Mar 2, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Greetings and salutations, all!

    *laughs*

    Mar 2, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi...

    Hey there, Welcome back! What happened sounds really odd... anyway, hope things are better now. Onwards and upwards, as they say! See you around, Gahks :D

    Mar 2, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Greetings and salutations, all!

    Pathetic winters?! Come on... I'd love to spend Christmas somewhere summery... like Australia... It's a very British thing to comment on the weather, you might have noticed when you came ...

    Mar 2, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi!

    Hey Andreas! I'm Gahks (pronounced 'garks'); welcome to YWS! What sort of stuff do you like to read/write? Do you have any hobbies or interests? Remember to post 2 reviews ...

    Mar 2, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Not Me!

    Hey there, I'm Gahks (that's 'garks')! Welcome! I saw your thread had no replies and thought I'd be first to respond. What sort of stuff do you read/write? Do you ...

    Mar 2, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey y'all im new

    Hey there, Welcome to YWS! Get reviewing and start posting! Hope you have fun here. Gahks

    Mar 2, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Greetings and salutations, all!

    Ooh, an Australian newbie! Hello from England! *waves enthusiastically in return* Welcome to YWS! Hope you have fun here. Remember to start reviewing and then you can get posting! See ...

    Mar 1, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm New...

    Bonjour Soleil! Vous allez bien? Bienvenue a YWS! Be sure to review at least 2 other pieces before you can start submitting your own stuff. I'm sure it's great! What ...

    Feb 28, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Helloooo

    Hey there from foggy England! Welcome to YWS! Be sure to review at least 2 other pieces before you can start submitting your own stuff. I'm sure it's great! What ...

    Feb 28, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Want to write for Squills?

    Sounds fun! I'll see if I can submit something. Gahks

    Feb 27, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Hey all new people! Welcome! Feel free PM me if there's anything on your minds. Best wishes, Friendly Gahks (pronounced 'garks') :D

    Feb 27, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: hi

    Hey there! Welcome to YWS! Start reviewing stuff and then you can start posting stuff of your own! See you around! Friendly Gahks (pronounced 'garks') :D

    Feb 27, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: I is Books!

    Hey Books!! Welcome to YWS! Start reviewing and then you can then start posting great stories! See you around! Gahks :D

    Feb 27, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: whoooo hooooo! I'm here!

    Hey Megan! Welcome back! Have fun! Gahks (pronounced 'garks') :D

    Feb 27, 2008


If you ever find yourself in the wrong story, leave.
— Mo Willems