User avatar

Gahks

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello fellow denizens of the universe

    Hey! Welcome from sunny England! My name's Gahks (that's pronounced 'garks'). Good to meet you. What sort of stuff do you like to read/write? Do you have any hobbies or ...

    Apr 4, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey guys.

    Hello Mortality from England! Welcome to the madness that is YWS! I tend to write crime fiction, but absolutely adore poetry. I've just discovered what a wonderful medium it is. ...

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: 'ello 'ello!

    'Ello back from dark England! Welcome to YWS! I don't write fantasy - I prefer to dabble in crime - but I love the short story format. It's so neat ...

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hola!

    ¡Hola! Me llamo Gahks. Bienvenido a YWS. Espero que lo pase bien aquí. Gahks :D

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Um, I believeI haven't introduced myself

    Hey there! Welcome to YWS from cloudy England! I'm Gahks (that's pronounced 'garks.') Glad you could join the madness. What sort of stuff do you like to read/write? Do you ...

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Forgot to Say Hello

    Hey there from drizzly England! Welcome! Hope you have fun here. What genres do you like to read/write in? Feel free to PM me if anything's on your mind. See ...

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello Everyone!!

    Hi back!!! Welcome to YWS from cloudy England! I'm Gahks (that's 'garks'). Do you have any hobbies or interests? Feel free to PM me of anything's on your mind. See ...

    Mar 31, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm a new guy for you guys to pick on!

    Hey there from cloudy England! Welcome to YWS! *handshake* I'm Gahks (that's pronounced 'garks'). Glad to have you on board. What sort of stuff do you read/write? Do you have ...

    Mar 31, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: What's up, you guys?

    Hey there from stormy England! (I know, the weather's awfully depressing...) Welcome to YWS! Hope you enjoy our company. What genres are you interested in? Feel free to PM me ...

    Mar 11, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: YWS Review Weekend--Makin' "Yo Story" Jokes Since

    I'll do it if poss. When is the weekend?

    Mar 7, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello!!!

    Hello fellow UK person! Welcome to YWS!! Hope you have fun here. Feel free to PM me if anything's on your mind. See you around! Gahks (pronounced 'garks') :D

    Mar 7, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey!!

    Hey there to Olivia and Seraphim from cosy England! Welcome to the madness! Hope you have fun here. Be sure to review 2 pieces on the site first before submitting ...

    Mar 5, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hiyaah x.x

    Hey there from cloudy England! Welcome to YWS! Hope you have fun here. Remember to review at least 2 pieces before you can submit stuff. I'm sure it's great! Feel ...

    Mar 4, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    A big HELLO to RIP, evanrith, Window, Johnny, pockylover24 and all other new newbies! Welcome from cloudy England! Hope you enjoy our company. Feel free to PM me if anything's ...

    Mar 4, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Journalist?

    No, sorry. But hi, anyway. Welcome from cloudy England! Hope you enjoy our company. See you around! Gahks :D

    Mar 4, 2008


attempting foot extraction
— Mea