User avatar

Gahks

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hopefully a forum to stay with :)

    Hey there Nick! Welcome to YWS from humid England! I'm Gahks (that's pronounced 'garks'); glad you could join us! You live in CA, do you? Mmm... bit too hot for ...

    May 9, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey:)

    Hello! I saw your thread had no replies so I thought I'd drop by. Welcome to YWS! I'm Gahks (that's pronounced 'garks'). Glad you could join us. I enjoy singing ...

    May 9, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Niteowl: The YWS True Author Story

    Yes, very funny. Nice work!

    May 8, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: hello

    Hi Angie! Welcome! I'm Gahks (that's pronounced 'garks'); glad you could join us. What genres do you like to write? I dabble in crime fiction, but recently I've discovered the ...

    May 8, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello

    Hello from England! I'm Gahks (that's pronounced 'garks'); glad you could join us! Do you like to read or write in any particular genres? Do you have any hobbies or ...

    May 7, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello everyone

    Hey there from sunny (but cold) England! Welcome to YWS. I'm Gahks (pronounced 'garks'); glad you could join us! You mention that you like to write 'odd stuff'; do you ...

    May 7, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Heyho :D

    Hey there, fellow aspiring writer! Welcome to YWS from sunny England! I'm Gahks - that's pronounced 'garks.' Hope you have fun here; feel free to PM me if you have ...

    May 6, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Pretty Much...

    Hello from humid England; you've found just the place to discuss writing! :wink:

    May 5, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Heya!

    Hey there - welcome to YWS from England. You're Polish, eh? Got quite a large community of Polish immigrants near where I live - you planning to join them? :wink: ...

    May 2, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: New Writer

    Hello King from England! Welcome to YWS! What sort of stuff do you like to read/write? Feel free to PM me if anything's on your mind. See you around! Gahks ...

    May 2, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey everyone!

    Hey there from England! *waves* I'm Gahks - that's pronounced 'garks'; welcome to the madness that is YWS! What sort of stuff do you like to read/write? I'm mostly a ...

    Apr 29, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: TYWC

    Hi there! Haven't heard of the TYWC, but hope you find it just as enjoyable here. I'm Gahks, by the way (that's pronounced 'garks'). What genres do you like to ...

    Apr 26, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm afraid you guys will bite... Hi!

    Hi there from sunny England! Welcome to YWS! I tend to write more crime stuff than fantasy, but nevertheless I would be interested to see your work. What do you ...

    Apr 24, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: It's been a while...

    Welcome back, fellow Briton! Hope your residence here is much longer and much better than your first! What sort of stuff do you write? Do you have any hobbies or ...

    Apr 21, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: hiii, i have no idea what i'm doing :D

    Hey Heather from lovely England! Welcome to YWS! Hope you have fun here. What sort of stuff do you like to read/write? Do you have any hobbies? Feel free to ...

    Apr 6, 2008


Forever is composed of nows.
— Emily Dickenson