User avatar

Gahks

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey there! I'm new =]

    Hey Leelo from England! Welcome to YWS! I'm Gahks (that's pronounced 'garks'); glad to meet you! So literature is your life, then? Do you have any other hobbies or interests? ...

    Jun 5, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hii, I'm a newbie=/

    Hey there! Welcome to YWS! I'm Gahks (pronounced 'garks'); glad to meet you! I'm sure you'll pick up the nuts and bolts of this site when you start having a ...

    Jun 4, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi!

    Hi there from England! Welcome to YWS! I'm Gahks (that's pronounced 'garks'); glad to meet you! Lizzie appears to be a historical fiction piece so I presume that's what you're ...

    Jun 4, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Voici moi...

    Bonjour et bienvenue! Welcome to the madness that is the YWS! Do you have any hobbies or interests? I enjoy drama, cycling and watching crime stuff. What sort of genres ...

    Jun 4, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello?

    Hey there Daniel! Welcome to YWS from cloudy England! I'm Gahks (that's pronounced 'garks'); pleased to meet you! I don't write sci-fi myself, but I'm in the middle of a ...

    Jun 1, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: HEY xD

    Hey there from cloudy England! Welcome to YWS! I'm Gahks (that's pronounced 'garks'); good to meet you? What sort of things do you like to read or write? Do you ...

    Jun 1, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello

    Hey Parasky! Welcome from warm, cloudy England! I saw your review of my work before I found you here; thanks. What stuff do you like to read/write? I tend to ...

    May 25, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: ...I suppose this is the welcome forum!

    Hey SK! Welcome to YWS from cloudy England! I'm Gahks (that's pronounced 'garks'); glad to meet you! I don't read or write science-fiction, but there are plenty of people on ...

    May 23, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: hello people

    Hi Squishy! Welcome! I'm Gahks (pronounced 'garks'); good to meet you!

    May 17, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: hi!!!

    Hey there! Welcome to YWS from England! I'm Gahks (that's pronounced 'garks'). Glad to meet you. Do you have any hobbies or interests? What do you like to read/write most? ...

    May 17, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello, new greetings from Hong kong

    *laughs* Hey Lorraine, nai ho from a fellow Chinese person (albeit a British born and bred one, mind). Dai ga ho! What sort of stuff do you like to read/write? ...

    May 17, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi!

    Where did you get all the smileys from, Thunder? Stop freaking me out. Let's PARTY!!

    May 10, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Jesse

    Hey Jesse from England! Welcome to YWS! My name's Gahks (that's pronounced 'garks'). I saw your thread had no replies so I thought I'd be first to do so. Pleased ...

    May 10, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi!

    Hi Vally! Glad you could join in the fun! I'm Gahks (that's pronounced 'garks'). Fantasy and realistic animal? Not many crime writers around here, sadly... alas. Never mind - hope ...

    May 10, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello!

    Hey there from England! Welcome to YWS! I'm Gahks (that's pronounced 'garks'); glad to meet you! I enjoy writing literary fiction too, plus poetry and crime, and also love the ...

    May 10, 2008


find your aesthetic and flaunt it
— manilla