User avatar

Gahks

  • Welcome Mat Re: New person over here

    Hey Paige from England! Welcome to YWS! I'm Gahks (that's pronounced 'garks'); pleased to meet you! Well done for getting a prize for your writing; I've entered for a couple ...

    Jul 15, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey All!

    Hey there Ankit from England! Welcome to YWS! I'm Gahks (that's pronounced 'garks'); glad you could join us! As your username and introductory post suggest, you must be a keen ...

    Jul 15, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello

    Hey Blink from a fellow Brit! Welcome to YWS! I'm Gahks - that's pronounced 'garks', good to meet you. *handshake* I see you're a fantasy writer; I prefer crime myself, ...

    Jul 13, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Yet another hello

    Hey Max! Long time no see! And hello Kakburken! Haven't had a Swede on here for a while - well, you're the first I've encountered. (I'm British Chinese, BTW.) Good ...

    Jul 11, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Paradox says *hi*

    Hey Paradox! Welcome to YWS! I'm Gahks (that's pronounced 'garks'); glad to meet you! So you design websites, eh? I think I need one myself... could you help? (joke.) Me, ...

    Jul 11, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey!

    Hey there Charlie! Welcome from England! I'm Gahks (that's pronounced 'garks'); nice to see you! Thanks for reviewing some of my poems already; it's good to see newbies getting into ...

    Jun 18, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Greetings from some place exotic (I promise!)

    Hello there, stranger! Welcome to YWS! I'm Gahks (that's pronounced 'garks'); glad to meet you! I bet it's just as hot out here in sunny England as in Thailand! So ...

    Jun 17, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Obligatory Introduction Post?

    Hey Novelism! I also adore the username! Welcome to YWS! I'm Gahks (that's pronounced 'garks') - glad to meet you! *offers handshake* So you like novels, then? I suggest you ...

    Jun 15, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey Everyone

    Hey Jossi from England! Welcome to YWS! I'm Gahks (that's pronounced 'garks'); glad you could join in the antics! Really like the username by the way - says so much ...

    Jun 13, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey

    Hey there, fellow Englishman! Welcome to YWS! I'm Gahks (pronounced 'garks'); good to have you with us! *offers hand for handshake* You can add me to the list of annoyingly ...

    Jun 12, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: HII

    Hey Matty from drizzly England! Welcome to YWS! I'm Gahks (that's pronounced 'garks'); glad to meet you here! So I see you write action and romance? I'm more into crime ...

    Jun 12, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: The obligatory introduction post...

    Hey fellow Brit! Welcome to YWS! I'm Gahks (that's pronounced 'garks'); nice to see you, to see you... nice! (It's Bruce Forsyth, if anyone's clueless.) I love the username! You ...

    Jun 12, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Ello =)

    Hi AJ from warm, toasty England! Welcome to YWS! I'm Gahks (that's pronounced 'garks'); great to have you on board! I don't do much in the way of fantasy and ...

    Jun 9, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello.

    Hello there from warm, sunny England! Welcome to YWS! I'm Gahks (that's pronounced 'garks'); glad to meet you! So you're a budding novelist, I see? As Suzanne has kindly suggested, ...

    Jun 9, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi all

    Hey there from sunny England! Welcome to YWS! I'm Gahks (that's pronounced 'garks'); good to meet you! What sort of genres do you read or write in? Romance? Sci-Fi? Adventure? ...

    Jun 5, 2008


You know that place between sleep and awake, that place where you still remember dreaming? That’s where I’ll always love you. That’s where I’ll be waiting.
— J.M. Barrie, Peter Pan