User avatar

Gahks

  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Hey there, welcome! Start reviewing and then start submitting - it's a simple as that. Friendly welcome wishes, Gahks :D

    Jan 29, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: My first day

    Hey there! Friendly welcome from Gahks :D It's good to see so many new members coming in already - I'm fairly new. Get reviewing and then you can start submitting ...

    Jan 29, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello every one

    Hey there! Welcome! :D I'm Gahks (that's 'garks'). Pleased to meet you. What do you like to do in your spare time? Do you prefer writing particular genres? Hope you ...

    Jan 29, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Hey there, Gahks here (that's 'garks'). Welcome to YWS! :D Pleased to meet you. What sort of genres are you into? Do you have any hobbies/interests?

    Jan 29, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: The Believer of Synyster rather than..

    Hey there, Welcome to YWS! I saw your welcome page had no replies. So I thought I'd say hi. :D Pleased to meet you. I'm Gahks (that's 'garks'), I live ...

    Jan 29, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: 10 Things You Might or Might Not Know About Gahks

    1. I am British Born Chinese (and proud of it)! 2. My star sign is Pisces. 3. My Chinese zodiac year is the Year of the Monkey (1992). Pisces is ...

    Jan 28, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey all!

    Hey there from England :D How's Texas? The weather's not too bad over here, but I am envious. Good luck with your writing and hope you have fun here. Gahks ...

    Jan 28, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: New Beginnings Make for More Endings

    Hey there from England! Welcome to YWS! :D Pleased to meet you. What are your interests? Do you like to work in any particular genres?

    Jan 28, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello

    Hi there. This is Gahks... pleased to meet you. :D From what other people have said, your poem seems quite interesting. I shall now go off and find it. See ...

    Jan 27, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Sureal is Here, Never Fear... (yeah... that was terrible...)

    Hey, Sureal, from a fellow Brit! Welcome! :D What sort of genres are you into? And all this lucid dreaming stuff sounds fascinating - can you explain to me how ...

    Jan 27, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi all - from Gahks

    I have completed my LAMDA Bronze Medal in Public Speaking and am currently studying for the Silver Medal. I haven't done much in the way of debating but do enjoy ...

    Jan 26, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi Everyone!!

    Welcome, fellow newbie!

    Jan 25, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi all - from Gahks

    Hi all, I'm Gahks (that's 'garks', not my real name of course), I'm 15 going on 16 and I live in the South of England. I am British Born Chinese, ...

    Jan 25, 2008


In the past I would definitely say who you would find inside. Not so much today. Place is bonkers …. As is everywhere
— Greg Specter