User avatar

Gahks

  • Writing Tips Re: Starting a Creative Writing Club: for Beginners

    Being someone who's morbidly obsessed with creative writing when hardly anyone else is (well, I suppose the GCSE/A Level students have some sort of excuse - revision etc.), I thought ...

    Feb 10, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Cats!

    Do it from a dog's POV about cats!

    Feb 4, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Music & Writing

    Do you like playing music in the background when you write? I like playing soft, mellow music.

    Jan 30, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: To Character Chart, or Not To Character Chart...

    Sometimes I'll do it if I've hit a wall - thinking through the characters can trigger off new things that might add to the plot.

    Jan 26, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: What Is Your Favorite Writing Tip?

    Writing is meant to be FUN! So have fun with it!

    Jan 26, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: What Is Your Favorite Writing Tip?

    Conflict is drama. A story cannot exist without a problem, a conflict, a puzzle that must be resolved.

    Jan 26, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Ideas & Inspirations

    How do you get inspiration for your writing? You can share your thoughts and tips here. Most of my stories start with a "What if...?" situation. Ordinary people doing unordinary ...

    Jan 26, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Writing An Outline

    I don't outline very much. I have a rough mental idea of where the story's going to go and let it grow, evolve and change organically. But different people work ...

    Jan 26, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: What Is Your Favorite Writing Web Site? (besides YWS)

    Has some great inspirations for a writer who needs them desperately.

    Jan 26, 2008


Il faut imaginer Sisyphe heureux (One must imagine Sisyphus happy).
— Albert Camus, The Myth of Sisyphus