User avatar

Gahks

  • Writing Activities Re: name association

    Italian, definitely. Venetian comes across my mind, don't know why. Dominic Fraser

    May 20, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Sebastian Faulks - Human Traces

    I love 'Birdsong'! Haven't read 'Human Traces' yet; is it worth considering?

    May 17, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    Can't you decide for me?

    May 17, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    Definitely science-fiction or post-apocalypse thriller. Good title! A Conspiracy of One

    May 17, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: What would YOU do?

    I would very much welcome a tickle to lighten my spirits. What would you do if you realised you were living your worst nightmare for real?

    May 14, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: What would YOU do?

    Hope that what I'm seeing is just some sick fantasy in my head. What would you do if someone killed your closest friend?

    May 12, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    Sounds cynical and somewhat hopeful, which is probably the intended tone. Past Imperfect

    May 12, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Rate The Idea Above You!

    In Spanish?! Aren't you limiting your audience somewhat? 3/10 - Some good character ideas, but lacks plot and substance. However, I have to say the setting is original. Not as ...

    May 12, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    Why bother asking?

    May 12, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    Ten pounds sterling - do you want that in dollars, or what?

    May 10, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    Can't you figure that out for yourself?

    May 10, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    I don't know; can't you go and look for it?

    May 10, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Make Up The Worst Possible Opening Line Ever

    It wouldn't let me leave a blank post, so the above is my opening line.

    May 9, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Hello, my name is...

    Hello, I'm DI James Mason. What can I do for you today?

    May 5, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Haiku Battle!

    I dare you to test My wrath; approach me with fear And caution. Begin!

    May 4, 2008


Why do we only rest in peace? Why don't we live in peace too?
— Alison Billet