User avatar

Gahks

  • Writing Activities Re: Short Story Trade

    Ooh, interesting: I'll participate if anyone else is willing to! :)

    May 4, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    "Scavenger" def sounds like a thriller. I like one-word titles! "At the End of the Rainbow" seems fairytale-like and sentimental. Or is that the point? My title for my upcoming ...

    Apr 29, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Make Up The Worst Possible Opening Line Ever

    Don't think for one second that you actually WANTED to read this book. Put it back on the shelf.

    Apr 25, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Consequences

    This is something I picked up from a creative writing book called The Five-Minute Writer ; I don't know how we could do this on this forum but it's useful ...

    Apr 24, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Rate The Idea Above You!

    At first I thought this sounded hackneyed, but the child custody issue is definitely a winner. 7/10 Tentative titles for this are Infernal Knowledge or Trust. Whichever works better. Kate ...

    Apr 21, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    A crime novel. Or a drama of some description. SUBMISSION

    Apr 8, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Most Meaningful Quotes

    "We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy is when men are afraid of the light." - Plato. Also see my sig. :)

    Apr 5, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Worst Poem

    One day I decided to write a poem and this is what I came up with.

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Name the Character Above You

    Luke, Josh or Dan. Whichever tickes your fancy. I need a name for an arrogant, stubborn but smart defence lawyer. He's the one that comes up with all the cheeky ...

    Mar 31, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: What would YOU do?

    Get their autograph, have a photo taken with them, ask for the screenplay, talk about Law & Order, ask for tickets to the premiere and just keep pestering them until ...

    Mar 31, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Make Up The Worst Possible Opening Line Ever

    This is not a novel. This is some piece of crap I made up in my head on the way to school.

    Mar 31, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: What would YOU do?

    Heaven forbid such a thing, I would confess and go to the police. IT WAS AN ACCIDENT! What would you do if Earth was attacked by duplicate copies of YOU?

    Mar 7, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Atonement by Ian McEwan

    If you know the film ending, you'll know the book ending. Having said that, the film lacks the subtlety and richness of the book. It's still really worth reading even ...

    Jan 29, 2008


Time is money, money is power, power is pizza, and pizza is knowledge!
— April, Parks & Rec