User avatar

Gahks

  • Lounge, The Re: Bugs killed the Dinosaurs.

    It could just be a combination of factors, i.e. the meteor, disease etc. that led to the dinosaurs' demise. We shouldn't just be looking at any one culprit. Gahks

    Feb 23, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Teen Suicide Incidents in Bridgend, Wales, UK

    It's just awful and very, very tragic. It baffles me how many suicides there have been in such a short time. My thoughts are currently with all the victims' families. ...

    Feb 23, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Seen Any Movies Lately?

    United 93. I know it's been out for a while, but I rented it with my mum over the weekend and boy, was it powerful. Highly recommended. 4.5/5

    Jan 28, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: 08' Presidential Elections

    Obama or Clinton. It could go either way.

    Jan 28, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Only Speak in Song Titles

    Don't Let the Sun Go Down on Me - George Michael & Elton John

    Jan 27, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: How long will Law & Order run for?

    The question says it all. Do you think L&O will really beat Gunsmoke? Have the new cast members helped? Will SVU and CI last as long? As a British viewer ...

    Jan 26, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: What is your favorite movie genre?

    I like thrillers mostly, but I also like a good drama, like "Atonement." That sort of powerful and evocative film.

    Jan 26, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Jokes

    I once went to a hotel, and the room service was so bad that when I asked for a hot chocolate all they gave me was a Cadbury's Flake and ...

    Jan 26, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite TV Shows

    Law & Order. All the way.

    Jan 26, 2008
  • Official Polls Re: What do you use when writing?

    It really depends. Mostly word processor on PC, but if I'm out of options, longhand in pen.

    Jan 26, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Word Game

    Maze

    Jan 26, 2008


ah yes my boiling cheetohs
— tatteredbones