User avatar

Gahks

  • Randomosity Re: Jokes

    I once went to a hotel, and the room service was so bad that when I asked for a hot chocolate all they gave me was a Cadbury's Flake and ...

    Jan 26, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: My true friend(WARNING: you may cry.......)

    Yeah, this poem needs less cliche and more originality. What was it really like without your sister? A ghost of a presence, maybe? An echo that you couldn't quite hear? ...

    Jan 26, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite TV Shows

    Law & Order. All the way.

    Jan 26, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Everytime....

    Can poetry really be structured like that? I liked your repetition to begin with but it seemed overdone and artificial by the end. I like to use the rule of ...

    Jan 26, 2008
  • Official Polls Re: What do you use when writing?

    It really depends. Mostly word processor on PC, but if I'm out of options, longhand in pen.

    Jan 26, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Word Game

    Maze

    Jan 26, 2008
  • Research Archives Re: What is the worst crime/sin?

    1. Rejecting everything humanity stands for. 2. Rape 3. Murder or Abuse (physical, sexual etc.) 4. Never thought about it.

    Jan 26, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Empty Summer

    Empty Summer It should never have happened. In the waning days of that dreadfully sticky summer, Roger slithered about on his sofa like an outstretched sloth, gazing dreamily at the ...

    Jan 25, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi Everyone!!

    Welcome, fellow newbie!

    Jan 25, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Musings of Leaving Home

    This poem was an enjoyable read, but as other reviewers have said, it does need to keep within the rhyme scheme. The omission of the article in the last line ...

    Jan 25, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Mindstorm

    You are honoured in being my first reviewee! You clearly show us, the reader, the despair the narrator has at not sensing anything from the relationship. I really like your ...

    Jan 25, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi all - from Gahks

    Hi all, I'm Gahks (that's 'garks', not my real name of course), I'm 15 going on 16 and I live in the South of England. I am British Born Chinese, ...

    Jan 25, 2008


Light griefs are loquacious, but the great are dumb.
— Seneca