-
Re: If it were a movie!?
I often picture my stories in my head as films, but I don't think of adaptations, unless I manage to write something verging on adaptable. "Terminal," for instance, could be ...
Feb 27, 2008 -
Re: secrets and caves
This is beautifully written. I absolutely love the idea of caves as a metaphor for dark hidden secrets and your use of senses is powerful. I do agree with other ...
Feb 27, 2008 -
Re: hi
Hey there! Welcome to YWS! Start reviewing stuff and then you can start posting stuff of your own! See you around! Friendly Gahks (pronounced 'garks') :D
Feb 27, 2008 -
Re: I is Books!
Hey Books!! Welcome to YWS! Start reviewing and then you can then start posting great stories! See you around! Gahks :D
Feb 27, 2008 -
Re: whoooo hooooo! I'm here!
Hey Megan! Welcome back! Have fun! Gahks (pronounced 'garks') :D
Feb 27, 2008 -
Re: Firestarter (President of British Operations) Moves On
Good luck Jack. All the best. Gahks :D
Feb 26, 2008 -
Re: Random Chaos is not Allowed in Lymphia
Hey there, pleased to meet you. :D *returns handshake* Your list is full of wonderful eccentricities but do you have any interests/hobbies? Just curious. See you around, Gahks (pronounced 'garks')
Feb 26, 2008 -
Re: Hi! I'm new-ish!
Hey there from Gahks (pronounced 'garks')! Welcome to YWS! Did you get your username from Beth Webb's novel? Just curious. See you around! Gahks :D
Feb 26, 2008 -
Re: Assisted Suicide
At the moment, this does not grip me. It's not best to start out with dialogue. Use more description to set the scene and give the action some context, before ...
Feb 26, 2008 -
Re: Tortured Souls
I will edit it. This isn't one of my best stories.
Feb 26, 2008 -
Re: Is homosexuality a psychological disorder or is it inate?
Neither way in response to the question. Much of it is to do with environmental factors. And there is most definitely not a gay gene. Homosexuality is a choice; a ...
Feb 26, 2008 -
Re: Euthanasia
Such an emotive topic, this. I would be prepared to euthanise someone if they are suffering so much that it is impossible for them to enjoy life, or if they ...
Feb 26, 2008 -
Re: Should there be a White History Month?
Yes, Black history should be integrated into the curriculum. Same for Asians, Orientals, Jews, Hindus, Muslims... I could go on. Personally, I would love to see WWII studies look at ...
Feb 26, 2008 -
Re: Death Penalty.
Sureal, I agree with you. If the death penalty is reinstated here in Britain, I doubt it will be long before we see many wrongful executions thanks to our wonderful ...
Feb 26, 2008 -
Re: Writing Goals, Rituals etc.
I don't like having a set number of words to write - I find it too constraining. I prefer just having a set time and place to write (lunchtimes in ...
Feb 24, 2008
