User avatar

Gahks

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]

    Hmm. Interesting but basic. 6/10

    Mar 7, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Writing from the POV of the opposite gender?

    Because I am male, I can identify more with my male characters and so usually write from their POV. However, when I write scripts obviously there have to be female ...

    Mar 7, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: The "I'm Back" Thread

    Hello again! Welcome back! Hope you have even more fun than before! See you around, Gahks (pronounced 'garks') :D

    Mar 7, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello!!!

    Hello fellow UK person! Welcome to YWS!! Hope you have fun here. Feel free to PM me if anything's on your mind. See you around! Gahks (pronounced 'garks') :D

    Mar 7, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Death Threat Elmo?

    Ooh, yay. *head spins*

    Mar 7, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: French mayor tells locals not to die O_O

    Yes, I agree that it's probably the best solution, but cremation might not be what people want. It's a sad state of affairs.

    Mar 6, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: What's your favorite holiday?

    Christmas for me. We all have a family get-together; everyone takes it in turns to act as host. I get to see all my relatives. Such bliss. ;D

    Mar 6, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is the United Nations powerless against global injustices?

    I thought up this question just now. Yes, I think so. The UN can say sod all and no one will listen. It does not have enough power. Look at ...

    Mar 6, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Gary Gygax Dies

    I'm not a D&D fan, but I can understand how influential he's been. RIP.

    Mar 6, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Teen Suicide Incidents in Bridgend, Wales, UK

    A curious question: If, for the sake of argument, they all went to a suicide forum thing, could you prosecute its founder for homicide?

    Mar 6, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortions

    The cynic speaks! :wink:

    Mar 6, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortions

    What laws? Shouldn't the US give the aid anyway? I mean, providing assistance for other countries will be seen by the global community as a positive step, no matter what ...

    Mar 6, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortions

    No. For goodness' sake, abortion and HIV relief are two whole different kettles of fish, to use a hackneyed expression. I don't see the logic. Is there any?

    Mar 6, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey!!

    Hey there to Olivia and Seraphim from cosy England! Welcome to the madness! Hope you have fun here. Be sure to review 2 pieces on the site first before submitting ...

    Mar 5, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Can criminals ever be rehabilitated?

    As part of my preparation to undertake the LAMDA Silver Medal exam in public speaking, I must write a speech debating a moral or ethical issue. Having watched the fantastic ...

    Mar 5, 2008


I have writer's block. I can't write. It is the will of the gods. Now, I must alphabetize my spice rack.
— Neil Gaiman