User avatar

Gahks

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Are Schooldays the Happiest days of ones Life ??????

    My school's good in that teachers are friendly, have made many friends, but it's bad because there's lots of fighting, stupidity and general idiocy amongst our year. It gets depressing. ...

    Mar 18, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortions

    I'm not saying [abortion]'s a good thing, but think about this: China is the world's most populated country. Over there it's illegal to have more than 2 kids. Do you ...

    Mar 17, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: New York's New Governor

    I see (no pun intended) no problem with this. Go David Paterson! Best of luck!

    Mar 17, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortions

    The current atmosphere of America being what it is, making abortion illegal would do more damage than keeping it legal. Agreed.

    Mar 17, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: I hate Harry Potter; now discuss.

    Well said.

    Mar 15, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Who is responsibly for the death of Romeo and Juliet?

    It was R&J's fault. They brought it upon themselves to commit suicide. End of.

    Mar 14, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Do you carry a notebook with you?

    I use a scrapbook to write drafts of my work in, but otherwise no. I need to, really... Argh.

    Mar 11, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: What's up, you guys?

    Hey there from stormy England! (I know, the weather's awfully depressing...) Welcome to YWS! Hope you enjoy our company. What genres are you interested in? Feel free to PM me ...

    Mar 11, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Vantage Point

    This film was a good piece of popcorn. Worth seeing for the innovative concept - similar to the long-dead TV series 'Boomtown' - but the ending is VERY cheesy! I ...

    Mar 11, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: I hate Harry Potter; now discuss.

    It is true that the Harry Potter phenomenon has encouraged more children to read, but I agree that seven plot lines fashioned in exactly the same way can get repetitive. ...

    Mar 11, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The 2050 Superpowers

    At the moment, really it's anyone's guess, knowing how fickle politics and international relations are. Having said that, my money's on the EU. The global community will begin to despise ...

    Mar 11, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: God Is Everything

    I am a Christian, and no, I don't believe everything the bible says. I think people cling to religion because they need something higher to believe in, something that tells ...

    Mar 9, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Wind Farms

    They're part of the solution to the energy problem but not the whole solution. Most of our attention should focus on nuclear energy. No matter how controversial it might seem, ...

    Mar 8, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: What would YOU do?

    Heaven forbid such a thing, I would confess and go to the police. IT WAS AN ACCIDENT! What would you do if Earth was attacked by duplicate copies of YOU?

    Mar 7, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: YWS Review Weekend--Makin' "Yo Story" Jokes Since

    I'll do it if poss. When is the weekend?

    Mar 7, 2008


There are three rules for writing a novel. Unfortunately, no one knows what they are.
— W. Somerset Maugham