-
Re: Forgot to Say Hello
Hey there from drizzly England! Welcome! Hope you have fun here. What genres do you like to read/write in? Feel free to PM me if anything's on your mind. See ...
Apr 2, 2008 -
Re: Gun Control/Banning
Agreed. Very, very tight control. Only police officers, soldiers and other such people who actually NEED them should have them. Get guns off our streets!
Apr 2, 2008 -
Re: Why is the earth so well thought out?
I am pro-evolution too. Isn't Mother Nature just amazing? :)
Apr 2, 2008 -
Re: Hello Everyone!!
Hi back!!! Welcome to YWS from cloudy England! I'm Gahks (that's 'garks'). Do you have any hobbies or interests? Feel free to PM me of anything's on your mind. See ...
Mar 31, 2008 -
Re: Christmas.
You don't have to be Christian to celebrate Christmas for what it is: A season of goodwill.
Mar 31, 2008 -
Re: Name the Character Above You
Luke, Josh or Dan. Whichever tickes your fancy. I need a name for an arrogant, stubborn but smart defence lawyer. He's the one that comes up with all the cheeky ...
Mar 31, 2008 -
Re: What would YOU do?
Get their autograph, have a photo taken with them, ask for the screenplay, talk about Law & Order, ask for tickets to the premiere and just keep pestering them until ...
Mar 31, 2008 -
Re: Make Up The Worst Possible Opening Line Ever
This is not a novel. This is some piece of crap I made up in my head on the way to school.
Mar 31, 2008 -
Re: TV talent shows: Good or Bad?
I created this thread in response to Kevin Spacey's comments about the TV talent show "I'd Do Anything" in the UK, the BBC competition following 12 hopefuls as they battle ...
Mar 31, 2008 -
Re: Would you rather be deaf, blind, or mute?
I put down deaf. Much of our communication is non-verbal; many people don't seem to realise this. If we were blind, we would lose this ability to 'read' facial expressions ...
Mar 31, 2008 -
Re: Child Dies in Hot Car, Should Mother be Charged?
A travesty if you ask me. The mother should have been more responsible over the care of her child. If it is true that the woman in question is in ...
Mar 31, 2008 -
Re: The Law & Order discussion page.
As 'Law & Order' has been confirmed to return for a NINETEENTH season next September, I would be very interested to hear your reactions to this and the fact that ...
Mar 31, 2008 -
Re: Do any make you nauseous?
Parts of "The Last King of Scotland." Some of the torture was really inhumane.
Mar 31, 2008 -
Re: I'm a new guy for you guys to pick on!
Hey there from cloudy England! Welcome to YWS! *handshake* I'm Gahks (that's pronounced 'garks'). Glad to have you on board. What sort of stuff do you read/write? Do you have ...
Mar 31, 2008 -
Re: Under age drinking
It is. I've got nothing against parents introducing their children to alcohol under supervised conditions (i.e. teach them how to drink responsibly), but we must make the distinction here (and ...
Mar 19, 2008
