User avatar

Gahks

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Fat America

    At the end of the day (excuse the cliche), destroying your body is a choice. No one said you had to do it.

    May 10, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    I don't know; can't you go and look for it?

    May 10, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Gladiators!

    GLADIATORS starts this Sunday, 11th May 2008, at 6PM! Be there!

    May 10, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: The Gahkmeister: Reviewer At Large

    EDIT: No charges! Don't worry!

    May 10, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello!

    Hey there from England! Welcome to YWS! I'm Gahks (that's pronounced 'garks'); glad to meet you! I enjoy writing literary fiction too, plus poetry and crime, and also love the ...

    May 10, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Writing Deadlines

    I hate deadlines! However, I find writing for ten minutes - no more, no less - is an excellent way to keep up your writing life. Mostly I continue writing ...

    May 10, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Do you agree with animal testing?

    harrypotterbooklover101, this is not a place to air your opinions in such an inappropriate way. Either please reserve such comments for your own website, or prepare to engage in civil ...

    May 9, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Death Penalty

    As a crime writer, I like Heidigirl abhor the death penalty. Some people may see it as justified but personally I don't. It is far more damning to spend the ...

    May 9, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Make Up The Worst Possible Opening Line Ever

    It wouldn't let me leave a blank post, so the above is my opening line.

    May 9, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Storybook ideas?

    None of the above. A thriller.

    May 9, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: The Gahkmeister: Reviewer At Large

    Hey all, As you may well know, I've been on the site for a while now. I haven't been reviewing much lately so I thought I'd get back on track! ...

    May 9, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hopefully a forum to stay with :)

    Hey there Nick! Welcome to YWS from humid England! I'm Gahks (that's pronounced 'garks'); glad you could join us! You live in CA, do you? Mmm... bit too hot for ...

    May 9, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey:)

    Hello! I saw your thread had no replies so I thought I'd drop by. Welcome to YWS! I'm Gahks (that's pronounced 'garks'). Glad you could join us. I enjoy singing ...

    May 9, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Bible is a lie?

    (Also, just for the record: Hitler never used evolution. At no point did he ever mention it, his actions have nothing in common with natural selection, and the concept of ...

    May 9, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Politics

    That is the human cost of China's desire to be a superpower.

    May 9, 2008


“Christmas won’t be Christmas without any presents!”
— Little Women