User avatar

Gahks

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Finger in the Dust

    'Lo there, Gahks here to review your work! For something you must have written out fairly quickly, this is not a bad start. It definitely shows promise. The beginning is ...

    Jul 30, 2009
  • Writing Tips Re: Writing random bits at a time

    It really doesn't matter what order you write stuff in, just as long as your plot and character details are consistent (e.g. in Chapter Three your protagonist has a purple ...

    Jul 22, 2009
  • Writing Tips Re: Title Help?

    I'm for December's Burn. It has a ring to it, plus there is symbolic potential in the juxtaposition of December, associated with cold, with the word 'burn,' from the language ...

    Jul 22, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: All or None

    Hi there! I saw your poem had no reviews, so I'll be the first to post one! No one has a problem with venting your feelings out in poetry. In ...

    Jul 21, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Can You Here Me Listening?

    My mother once told me that the wind was the voice of the world But if there is no wind Does the world have nothing to say Or has it ...

    Jul 21, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: 4th June

    This poem has been taken down as a new version now appears in yours truly's anthology, "Public Spaces, Private Reflections." If you would like a copy, please contact me!

    Jul 13, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Will the European Union stay together?

    There is speculation the European Union will develop into a state-like organisation called the United States of Europe. While I doubt such a move is likely right now, the EU ...

    Jun 29, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Maybe the Sun Will Set Tomorrow

    Hey there! First impressions: I'm dead confused. You said the first few lines were ironic, so what does that mean? That they don't have a consistent message? Are they deliberately ...

    Jun 22, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I know why the caged one...

    Hey there! Like some of the other reviewers, I found the rhyme pattern inconsistent. While this can be easily rectified, there are more fundamental issues that need to be dealt ...

    Jun 22, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Emo Angst of an Angsty Emo

    Hi there! Great stuff. You seem to know a lot about the emo culture, and your personal experiences are clearly reflected in the speaker, so I can really identify with ...

    Jun 19, 2009
  • Writing Tips Re: Planning on starting a Novel but first...

    Hi there! Welcome! Of course, please write a novel so we can all read it! After all, that's what YWS is about. But proper English grammar and punctuation is a ...

    Jun 19, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite TV Shows

    All the Law & Order series. Plus ER. I got into it quite recently!

    Jun 16, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: "War in the name of democracy is justified."

    Discuss the above statement! Can war be justified if it is in the name of democracy? Is war ever justified?

    Jun 15, 2009
  • Writing Tips Re: Good Prologues?

    A decent prologue is something that intrigues, raises questions and never reveals too much. It doesn't have to be out and out grab-you-by-the-throat excitement. A sense of mystery, atmosphere and ...

    Jun 8, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: "Gates Hails Soldier Snapped in Pink Boxer Shorts"

    Hilarious!

    Jun 3, 2009


Why can't I put the entire Bee Movie in the quote generator? Would you prefer if I put in the Shrek script instead?
— CaptainJack