User avatar

Gahks

  • Lounge, The Re: I'm looking for a show I watched in England

    Me thinks 50/50.

    Jul 31, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: so you want to be a writer?

    I find this quite cynical actually...

    Jul 31, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: 12 year-old girl left to die without food or water

    That is just vile. Negligence of that order is criminal.

    Jul 31, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The World Police

    Exactly!

    Jul 31, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Art, and its limits

    I don't think you can shove a pile of bricks down a toilet and call it art. It lacks imagination and taste. But then again, what defines "imagination", "taste" and ...

    Jul 30, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Anheuser-Busch reportedly agrees to InBev sale

    So does that mean AB's theme park assets (i.e. Busch Gardens , SeaWorld etc.) will be included in the deal?

    Jul 30, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Radovan Karadzic to face war crimes tribunal at The Hague

    The man described as "the European equivalent of Osama bin Laden" will be extradited to The Hague on Thursday, 31st July 2008, and indicted for eleven charges, including crimes against ...

    Jul 30, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: No Ice At The North Pole This Summer?

    Agreed, Blink. I read in The Complete Guide to Prehistoric Life by Tim Haines (the man behind Walking with Dinosaurs ) and Paul Chambers, that humans may well have been ...

    Jul 30, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Turntable Jack

    Hello there! I'm Gahks BTW (that's pronounced 'garks'); good to meet you! Nice to know you're into poetry. There are so few people who really enjoy writing it that knowing ...

    Jul 30, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: The Streetwalker's Dream

    Nor me. But hey, each to his own. I don't believe we've met, Nolan. Anyway, hi and this is me, Gahks (pronounced 'garks'); good to meet you! See you around! ...

    Jul 30, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Consenting to Murder

    According to Wikipedia, Germany's position on euthanasia is "unknown, presumed illegal." So that kind of rules it out as a potential defence.

    Jul 30, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Consenting to Murder

    There was a case in Germany many, many years ago about a man who indulged in cannibalism and thus advertised on the Internet for a victim who would consent to ...

    Jul 30, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Get Pregnant Quick!!

    If the girls knew they could get themselves into trouble, they should be held to account. Maybe the men too, but certainly not the media and certainly not the parents.

    Jul 30, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The World Police

    America has a lot of influence in global politics. When making its decision about whether to get involved in a conflict, it needs to think VERY carefully about the potential ...

    Jul 30, 2008
  • Official Polls Re: Would you pay to remove ads?

    No. The ads don't interest me at all.

    Jul 30, 2008


I'll show my defiance through ironic obedience!
— AstralHunter