-
Re: Prologue help
You could pose questions: Why is this character in this place at this time? Who are they going to kill? What is their motivation? (Not literally, of course, but things ...
Dec 23, 2008 -
Re: Coexist
Yeah, I think it would be very difficult trying to get bin Laden or the Phelps family to join the group! I think it is an excellent idea! I shall ...
Dec 23, 2008 -
Re: Speedwrite the word above you!
Bed
Dec 23, 2008 -
Re: What would YOU do?
Have a very long shower. What would you do if you found something belonging to a long-lost friend?
Dec 23, 2008 -
Re: Eyes of Mystery
Hey there, Firstly, let the poem tell its own story. Don't spoonfeed us your message and meaning!If we as readers feel something is vague, we'll probably let you know. The ...
Dec 23, 2008 -
Re: the callousness of newborns
Hey Jack, Perhaps for the last few lines to make sense, something like: "It is colder now that it has ever been : stale, lukewarm, (I think a colon makes ...
Dec 23, 2008 -
Re: Broken Light
Broken Light The sun’s fingers break the glassy vista that billows skywards and lights her ghostly eyes, as they follow mine with the tenderness of lost years. She haunts the ...
Dec 22, 2008 -
Re: Christmas Longing
Hey Brad, Yes, I agree with the previous reviewer. Your technical skill is admirable in this poem and you have clearly put a lot of thought into it, but I ...
Dec 22, 2008 -
Re: Broken Apart
Hey there, This is a good start. You indeed have treated such an overused subject well. What you now need to do is refine your expression: you need to show ...
Dec 20, 2008 -
Re: What would YOU do?
I wouldn't be able to do anything! What would you do if a policeman came to your front door to arrest you?
Dec 20, 2008 -
Re: Ask a stupid question...
You. Why can't we make time go backwards?
Dec 20, 2008 -
Re: What would YOU do?
Get Incandescence (Brad) to intervene and inject some anti-APS (assassination psychopathy syndrome) drugs. Yay! What would you do if you could make time stop?
Dec 20, 2008 -
Re: Ever Since
Hi there, For a relatively new writer, the confidence with which you put your feelings on the page is admirable. The few words you use encapsulate express so much, which ...
Dec 20, 2008 -
Re: Make Up The Worst Possible Opening Line Ever
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dec 20, 2008 -
Re: Make Up The Worst Possible Opening Line Ever
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dec 20, 2008
