-
Re: Trimming the idea hedge
If you have too many ideas, chuck them in an ideas box (a shoebox or something like that). That way, you can save all the good stuff for when you ...
Dec 29, 2008 -
Re: Question about copyright
Why do you need the lyrics anyway? Are they absolutely crucial to the story or reveal something absolutely crucial about a character? If they are, go for it! Otherwise, ditch ...
Dec 29, 2008 -
Re: Need Help Writing a Basic Review?
Yeah, great work! :D Additional tip: Quotations from the story always help. Focus on several snippets or short gobbets that you can base the main points of your review around.
Dec 29, 2008 -
Re: Your Lips On Mine
Hey there Emma! What a great poem! I mean really, well done. *claps* I particularly loved the last three lines: "You are my first, and I really don’t mind if ...
Dec 27, 2008 -
Re: I need an idea (NOW!)
It's not disastrous! Anything can happen in the world of fiction. You just have to make us as readers buy into the fiction.
Dec 27, 2008 -
Re: Broken Light
Yeah, I know what you mean. *buries head in hands* This will need yet more work.
Dec 27, 2008 -
Re: Speedwrite the word above you!
black
Dec 27, 2008 -
Re: Predictions: The World in 2009
Valid points, but please stick to topic.
Dec 27, 2008 -
Re: Behind The Glass
Hey there, This is an interesting metaphor but unfortunately it seems underdeveloped. The main problem I find with it is that there's way too much telling. Let's look at this ...
Dec 27, 2008 -
Re: Speedwrite the word above you!
spring
Dec 27, 2008 -
Re: Types of Poetic Structure
Iambic pentameter tends to have that smoothness because it matches the human heartbeat: Unstressed/stressed/unstressed/stressed etc. There are many different poetic forms but here are just a few. Sonn
Dec 27, 2008 -
Re: What's your Favorite Poem(s)?
"Anything Can Happen" by Seamus Heaney. Anything Can Happen Seamus Heaney After Horace, Odes, I, 34 Anything can happen. You know how Jupiter Will mostly wait for clouds to gather ...
Dec 27, 2008 -
Re: Speedwrite the word above you!
ice
Dec 27, 2008 -
Re: Predictions: The World in 2009
*laughs*
Dec 27, 2008 -
Re: Awakening
This poem has been taken down as it now appears in yours truly's anthology, "Public Spaces, Private Reflections." If you would like a copy, please contact me!
Dec 27, 2008
