-
Re: My Eyes See You.
I watch deep from the shadows as you dance with her. A crumbling love we once cherished is in the wind, Ash, salt or sand - it's blown away. You ...
Jul 28, 2010 -
Re: The Death of Love.
I'm sorry if this poem seems confusing, to me it makes sense but i can understand how it can't at times. The poem is essentially about when I'm apart from ...
Jul 28, 2010 -
Re: The Death of Love.
Thanks for the comment 'White Rabbit' i was writing about a person i really liked and how when we aren't together i feel really sad, in a 'hell unknown' and ...
Jul 21, 2010 -
Re: Vultures
Hi, I really liked your poem because it really painted a vivid picture along with a gripping end, the reader realises that the Vultures have attacked and it really sends ...
Jul 20, 2010 -
Re: A Dream of Death
Hi again. :) I really liked this poem, the words all connected very well and each stanza had it's own meaning in a way. The only criticism i have is ...
Jul 20, 2010 -
Re: With Much Regret, I Do
I loved your poem, it was so well thought out and planned. I think your strong point in this poem is the imagery, it's very powerful and helps the reader ...
Jul 20, 2010 -
Re: The Death of Love.
Thanks so much for the comment 'EdgarAllenPoe' and for the warm welcome. :)
Jul 20, 2010 -
Re: A Divine Love
Your poem is so beautiful, i really enjoyed it.
Jul 19, 2010 -
Re: The Death of Love.
Thank you so much for your comments. Thank you 'AngerManagement' for your comment, that has really inspired me to continue writing more dark poems. Dark poems are my speciality. :) ...
Jul 19, 2010 -
Re: Why Do We Love One Another?
Thank You for the hints, Mizz. I changed some of the poem so it would read a lot easier. I know the poem isn't all that great but it is ...
Jul 19, 2010 -
Re: Oh how I hate the stars
I loved your poem, usually people write about the romance or comfort that stars bring but you've brought out a different angle and it works really well.
Jul 18, 2010 -
Re: Why Do We Love One Another?
Utterly two minds imprisoned by one another. Both own a key but neither wish to hand it over. Do we love for safety? A sense of knowing? An existence where ...
Jul 18, 2010 -
Re: The Death of Love.
Like a rotting corpse in the Earth, There is little I can do. A vicious disease, it cleans me free of bone, tissue and hair. Barely sustaining me. There is ...
Jul 18, 2010
