User avatar

GagaBowie

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: It's a magician without tricks.

    I thought this poem was really clever, it created a tone of what is to come in life - as you said - a decent wage etc. Your work is ...

    Jul 31, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I Am Gone.

    This is the only poem in my collection where it rhymes, so be kind when reviewing. :) Oh, and i wrote this a while back so if it's not as ...

    Jul 31, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I Am Gone.

    A rope, A gun, poison or knife. Whatever was needed to take my life. There was no angel to account for, not even a knighthood boy, to save me from ...

    Jul 31, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Yearning

    hey, i really liked your poem it's easy to relate to. :) i thought it was really thoughtful and sweet. If you need me to review any more of your ...

    Jul 29, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Banana Split

    Hey, i really liked your poem. It made me hungry. :) Keep it up!

    Jul 29, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Love

    hi, i really liked this poem. I thought you planned it out well and added a lot of detail. Well done! :)

    Jul 29, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Rice Crispies

    This poem is very cute and i enjoyed reading it. :) I love your profile picture by the way, i too - am a star wars fan.

    Jul 28, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Cutlery Can Do More.

    Hi, to answer your questions the poem is essentially about a woman trapped in a marriage where she does love her husband, he isn't abusive but he is superior to ...

    Jul 28, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Parasite

    Hi, I really liked this piece because of the description, it really painted a picture and it helped me visualize things like the having very little left of the stomach. ...

    Jul 28, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Let The Story Unfold

    Hi, I thought your poem was very deep and meaningful. It was so easy to read but it really interested me and made me want to keep reading. I think ...

    Jul 28, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Three Letters

    I thought this poem was really sweet. :) Well done.

    Jul 28, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Awake

    Hi, I really liked your poem because you planned it out so well, i could read it easily and couldn't find a fault. :) Well done.

    Jul 28, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: A Lesson in Dying

    Hi, I really liked your poem because it had a good use of description, especially when you describe the blood as 'froth' - i thought that was very clever. :) ...

    Jul 28, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Have You Ever?

    Hi, I really liked your poem but i have one criticism. I'm not sure if you are or aren't intentionally rhyming the lines but in some parts it fits quite ...

    Jul 28, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Cutlery Can Do More.

    It drips, A travelling circus of blood cells and metal. Magnesium and iron. I'm bionic to the bone. It looks so vivid, a liquefied ruby. Just think, how much a ...

    Jul 28, 2010


Defeat has its lessons as well as victory.
— Pat Buchanan