User avatar

GagaBowie

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Suicide's Son

    Hey, this is a good piece and it creates a good image such as 'I found you, slumped and dozy in your chair. An aged king, too old to carry ...

    Dec 30, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: (If only you were) Mine

    Matthew, this song is very beautiful and captures emotion, especially when you talk of 'stormy skies' I could imagne singing it and it works so well as a song rather ...

    Oct 31, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Tempting Fate

    Matthew, the words you've used are very descriptive and paint a picture - the blood dripping - i think you coiuld perhaps further this for example describing the blood more ...

    Oct 31, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Sylvia

    Hey I liked this poem, based on the fact it is presented almost like spoken language. The description of lips is very good. :) keep it up!

    Oct 31, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: My Eyes See You.

    hahahah it reminded me of that too! :) Thanks Matthew.

    Oct 31, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Hera's Curse

    Thankyou popatemyheart1994 whoever you are. :)

    Oct 31, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: The King of Hearts

    Matthew, This poem is different to your other one but makes the 'ice' reference and you use tis to a good advantage, maybe you should use it as a theme ...

    Oct 31, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: The Ice Sculpture

    Matthew, This poem is oozing with obvious deep thought. You've taken into consideration a lot of little details, I generally enjoyed reading it and considered what it could be about. ...

    Oct 31, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Attendant of God

    Hey, I really liked this poem, it created an image and i felt it was planned out very well. I really like poetry that talks of angles and heavenly images. ...

    Aug 9, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: A Girl

    Hi there. I draw a lot, so i'll give you a hint with your drawing piece that will make it even better. First of all, it's an okay piece and ...

    Aug 9, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Truth

    Hello :) I thought this poem was extremely well planned and thought out. It was extremely descriptive and i really enjoyed reading it. Hope this helps - if you need ...

    Aug 9, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Hera's Curse

    The blood of my children is smeared on my hands. Hera, divine and cruel. You will not rest until my body is frozen, grounded and gone. Until you hear my ...

    Aug 9, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Athena, Your Hatred Stays Strong

    I forgive you not, Athena. For what you've done to me. An unbearable decay of skin and blood, a walking Gorgan corpse. Feared by all. It was not my fault, ...

    Aug 9, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I can taste the color purple

    Hi, I really enjoyed this poem. The imagery used it very detailed. The one criticism i have is that i think this poem would work better if the poem had ...

    Aug 1, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I Am Gone.

    well, the 'her' part is meant to represent someone who is aware i'm going to kill myself. It is supposed to be my best friend and even though she is ...

    Aug 1, 2010


i don't want to pass up an opportunity to be authentic for the opportunity to be profound
— soundofmind