User avatar

GML

  • Writers Corner Re: *Victory Fist Pump*

    Congratulations! That is so awesome! Haha, my school could never afford to give $500 away in a contest. They spend money on useless things.

    Aug 5, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: On a new journey...

    I've heard of Xlibris because one of my uncle's friends published through them. And I don't mean to get you down, but the pages are falling out of the binding ...

    Jul 21, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: On a new journey...

    I've heard of Xlibris. One of my uncle's friends published a book through them...it's upstairs right now. :) I think it's very much personal preference as to whether or not ...

    Jul 21, 2008
  • Research Re: Share Your Nightmares

    Don't get them any more (at least I don't remember them) but here are two from when I was younger: 1) I'm running with Pinnochio (I had just watched the ...

    Jul 1, 2008


Go and make interesting mistakes, make amazing mistakes, make glorious and fantastic mistakes. Break rules. Leave the world more interesting for your being here.
— Neil Gaiman