User avatar

GML

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Angels Really Do Exsist

    The two critiques above mine cover most of the little writing flaws and slip-ups. The whole "looking in the mirror" thing is pretty cliche and used to put an overload ...

    May 26, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Werewolf's Bride

    Very nice. I loved the mixing of the real life conflicts of the girls and boys with the MC's whole past with her parents and werewolves. A very nice blend ...

    May 26, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Sourblood

    This was written fairly well, but I would definitely change the beginning. It's not a very grabbing opening to me and seems a bit cliche. By the way, I love ...

    May 26, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Run, Fat Boy, Run! Day 1

    I can't figure out how to do the whole quote thing, but for some reason the sentence "My face was turning an alarming shade of scarlet." stuck out. Don't ask ...

    May 25, 2008
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Abductions

    This is my first time on this site and yours is the first story I have gotten to read. I loved the whole "stream of consciousness" feel to the story; ...

    May 25, 2008


"Do not try to be pretty. You weren't meant to be pretty; you were meant to burn down the earth and graffiti the sky. Don't let anyone ever simplify you to just 'pretty'"
— Suzanne Rivard