User avatar

Funkymomo

  • Archive Re: AMAZING Battle Royale SB!(Started-Accepting)

    oh, wow, thanks for copying me hannah.

    Jan 5, 2011
  • Archive Re: Hunger Games 3 - closed - started

    Sorry I haven't been posting as Luna Jasmine, I'm waiting for my partners to.

    Jan 4, 2011
  • Archive Re: AMAZING Battle Royale SB!(Started-Accepting)

    Age: 15 Name: Misty Jennings Gender: female History/Background: Her parents made her work hard all her life in sports, school, and social life. She started kindergarden when she was four, ...

    Jan 4, 2011
  • Archive Re: AMAZING Battle Royale SB!(Started-Accepting)

    nice spoiler. do we have to have 12 girls and 12 guys, or does it not matter?

    Jan 3, 2011
  • Archive Re: Hunger Games 3 - closed - started

    Sparkle Tourmaline I've never even held a needle in my life, let alone stitch someone up. It was disgusting, but I've trained for this, and I've ripped a leg off ...

    Jan 3, 2011
  • Archive Re: Hunger Games 3 - closed - started

    haha, my character's named Luna! Luna Jasmine I had a restless night due to the pain in my leg. It wasn't that bad anymore, but a sharp pain from moving ...

    Dec 31, 2010
  • Archive Re: Hunger Games 3 - closed - started

    Sparkle Tourmaline I woke up to bright, warm sunshine shining right into my face. I got up and looked out over the edge of the roof at the burned world ...

    Dec 29, 2010
  • Archive Re: Hunger Games 3 - closed - started

    Sparkle Tourmaline Why didn't he climb? I could've helped him up, done something to save him. Now he died with me owing him my life. I hate owing people, and ...

    Dec 26, 2010
  • Archive Re: Hunger Games 3 - closed - started

    Luna Jasmine I didn't want to jump. Wasn't there a safer way to be safe from the fire. To me, the water was as dangerous as the blaze licking at ...

    Dec 22, 2010
  • Archive Re: Hunger Games 3 - closed - started

    Luna Jasmine " Let's head this way, I have a good feeling about it," Ellette said. I agreed with her; I could see a tall tree in the distance, and ...

    Dec 21, 2010
  • Archive Re: Hunger Games 3 - closed - started

    Sparkle Tourmaline I had to admit, I was proud of Austin. He was able to escape the fight without a scrape, and with two weapons. What I wasn't proud of ...

    Dec 21, 2010
  • Archive Re: Hunger Games 3 - closed - started

    Sparkle Tourmaline As I stood there trapped by the force field, I wondered what compelled my parents to send me here. We had enough money, enough wealth, why do we ...

    Dec 20, 2010
  • Archive Re: Hunger Games 3 - closed - started

    Luna Jasmine I was hyperventilating. We were here, in the games. We would almost all be dead by next week. I would probably be dead. In training, it was a ...

    Dec 20, 2010
  • Archive Re: Hunger Games 3 - closed - started

    Name: Sparkle Tourmaline Age: 16 Gender: girl District: 1 Appearance/Picture: images.jpeg She's another pretty blond. She has brown eyes and flawless skin. She's muscular and not super thin. She's tan

    Dec 15, 2010
  • Archive Re: Hunger Games 3 - closed - started

    Name: Luna Jasmine Age: 14 Gender: Female District: 9 Appearance/Picture: She has light blue eyes and strawberry blond hair. She's short and skinny, 5'4", and is more messy looking than ...

    Dec 15, 2010


When we are children we seldom think of the future. This innocence leaves us free to enjoy ourselves as few adults can. The day we fret about the future is the day we leave our childhood behind.
— Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind