User avatar

Funkymomo

  • Writers Corner Re: Stories like this

    Thanks, I better start writing then!

    Jul 27, 2013
  • Writers Corner Re: Stories like this

    So. My idea is there's a girl, and she develops the ability to read minds when she makes eye contact. At first she thinks it cool, makes life easier etc. ...

    Jul 26, 2013
  • Writers Corner Re: Too cliché? Already done?

    Thanks y'all, I guess I'll start writing! Thanks for the help.

    Feb 21, 2013
  • Writers Corner Re: Too cliché? Already done?

    So, I got a little idea for a story or script or something, and I want to know if it's been done before or if it seems worthy of being ...

    Feb 20, 2013
  • Writers Corner Re: Names names names!

    Hey! My friends and I are writing a book and we all came up with original names for it. I already posted a poll but wanted to post it heard ...

    Mar 30, 2011
  • Will Review For Food Re: ..Click here for review..

    Hi hi! I'm Funkymomo and i'll be your reviewer for today. I'll review action-adventure short stories/novels nonfiction short stories/novels fantasy short stories/novels sciFi short stories/novels Gene

    Nov 29, 2010
  • Research Re: Give me your American slang!

    HEt dude, what's up? Nothing much, just stubbed my toe. what did you say? Ouch god jeez

    Nov 29, 2010


I like anchovies~ but nobody calls me that.
— alliyah